Thread: Troop Build Times

Default Troop Build Times

I have no idea where the most appropriate place to put this rant would be, but I guess here is as good as any.

The troop build speeds in NA1 are completely ridiculous. I know you are all giving yourselves Hi-5s at Evony over drastically increasing build time and multiplying player misery, but the current build speeds just aren't going to cut it, especially after reading what the anticipated build times will be with max attack.

I'm the Host of a leading alliance on the fledgling NA6 server, and I just dropped $35 on this game. If something isn't done to decrease the build times, I am prepared to walk from the game in about 10 days and hand my Alliance over to someone else with more patience than myself.

Of course I'd like my missing packages that I paid for, and I'd like a refund from that stupid star thing that I"ve already posted about, but we all know that you don't really care about players getting ripped off. You aren't responding to legitimate complaints, and we all know it, as we all have read about them all over the forum.

Get with the game...while you still have a game to get with.

TheElfKing
    Ex-Host of XFactor
    NA6
    Ex-VH SionA Beta Presbyter Valor Server 1, Retired

Troop build times are no problem, they are the way they are to stop people from getting instant troops, everyone has the same build time so no-one is at an advantage or disadvantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Alusair View Post
    If you don't care enough to make yourself understandable, don't be surprised if others don't care enough to try to figure out what you're trying to tell them.

Quote Originally Posted by TCWNME View Post
    Troop build times are no problem, they are the way they are to stop people from getting instant troops, everyone has the same build time so no-one is at an advantage or disadvantage.
    Yes, we are all equally disadvantaged by the build times, this is true.

IMO there is nothing wrong with instant troop builds anyway. Troops still cost resources and when the dude runs out, then he's SOL. But that is neither here nor there.

The build rates are just retarded. If they don't want 0s build times put in an "if" statement so that if build times go below 1s then they automatically default to 1s build times. It's not hard. But 1s build times SHOULD be a possibility if you get your hero's attack high enough for every troop type.

TheElfKing
    Ex-Host of XFactor
    NA6
    Ex-VH SionA Beta Presbyter Valor Server 1, Retired

I don't agree or disagree, I have noticed a change in the times but it hasn't really bothered me, although I wont complain if training times were cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Alusair View Post
    If you don't care enough to make yourself understandable, don't be surprised if others don't care enough to try to figure out what you're trying to tell them.