Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: not loading

At least am it looks like am not banned again, this time it would have been after an hour :-)

Psst Evony still don't know what I did wrong.....

Server113...

See you all later...

If you use that facebook evony link, will they give you a mail when there back up via facebook?

138 same thing I was in game playing and it froze up. So i refreshed like usual and its stuck on the still loading screen grrrr!!!! I even tryed clearing my cache like u have to do after maintence somtimes when it won't load. Come on evony this is getting old guys ( and girls) please work on this so it doesn't happen so often.

PS BTW: for the last week of 2 while logging in and when abandoning citys for npc's ingame I keep getting the message incorect password. Cept i know its not wrong and i keep it saved on the login page =(

SS19
    loading, please wait

Same issue on 118. This is getting very frustrating... Much too frequent and too unstable.

Yes it wont load, more and more this game is getting ridiculous with servers being down. More so since age 2 is out. and its like the more people spend on the game the crappier its getting.

same problem for me on Server 90, but not on Age2 NA8 for some reason

this is there way of pushing us to age2.

They messed up the HTML (again), they put "EvonyClient561.swf.swf" as Flash client, which should obviously be "EvonyClient561.swf". If you're using Firefox + Firebug you can change this (it's in s2.html) and you can log in.

Won't load for me either... *sigh*. This crap is never going to end is it...???
    Always Remember The FHPS
    I love JuJuBees, She wants to have my babies!! xoxo

Props to Ravenwings for the awesome sig!!

Seems this new Age 2 is causing more and more problems then its worth.