Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Guide - Hero and Heroine

Quote Originally Posted by Yelibam View Post
    I seem to have captured a hero when I successfully defended my city from attack. What do I do with him? What are the meanings and consequences of "Release" and "Persuade"?
    Release - you release the captured hero and off they go never to be seen again or to be recycled by the server.

Persuade - this will cost you gold or medals (gold is best as medals are so tough to come by!) - but this will mean the captured hero will now work for you - it's a nice way of getting a decent hero.

You often get captured heroes from valleys/flats/NPC's - but they are mostly poor (like most of them on offer at the Inn) - but if you've defended your city from attack, chances are they've been levelled up.

I got an army report showing that a Hero is arriving in my city. Only shows a name. Doesn't show any level, enemy or troops. What does this mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Dief View Post
    Release - you release the captured hero and off they go never to be seen again or to be recycled by the server.

Persuade - this will cost you gold or medals (gold is best as medals are so tough to come by!) - but this will mean the captured hero will now work for you - it's a nice way of getting a decent hero.

You often get captured heroes from valleys/flats/NPC's - but they are mostly poor (like most of them on offer at the Inn) - but if you've defended your city from attack, chances are they've been levelled up.
    Thanks for the info. I wondered whether if I release him he would go straight back to the employ of the attacker, and we don't want that!

Default Quotation of Plato

States are as the men, they grow out of human characters.
    Quotation of Plato