Thread: Age II Queen quest

Default Age II Queen quest

Has anyone managed to do finish this quest yet, my TH is only 5 at moment. What i would like to know is this quest all about the TH level so once i achiev TH 10, would i then complete the quest to get the Queen or is there other elements to this that i can't yet see .

Cheers

I am upto the point where I must take a level 8 npc...it seems endless I hope this is the last step lol

I think you need to build 3 cities, attack a level 10 valley and do something else too before you get to where I am, still not the end...
    ------> xTeKt0n1c, <------
    (Age 1)--> N1 -Saints/Souls - Host (Rank 30) RETIRED
    (Age 1)--> N1 - Infinite - Member (Rank 1) RETIRED
    (Age 2)--> Na1 - 3OO - Member (Rank 2) RETIRED
    (Age 2)--> Na17 - HYDRA - Vice Host (Rank 7) ACTIVE
    *** My gauntlets are stainless... are yours? ^_^ ***

i know this is being selfish and not answering ur question but how do u actually get INTO the game?

Im only onto getting town hall to level 9. Although I like continuing quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Alusair View Post
    If you don't care enough to make yourself understandable, don't be surprised if others don't care enough to try to figure out what you're trying to tell them.

Thats the one TH L9! lol I forgot what it was cheers bro
    ------> xTeKt0n1c, <------
    (Age 1)--> N1 -Saints/Souls - Host (Rank 30) RETIRED
    (Age 1)--> N1 - Infinite - Member (Rank 1) RETIRED
    (Age 2)--> Na1 - 3OO - Member (Rank 2) RETIRED
    (Age 2)--> Na17 - HYDRA - Vice Host (Rank 7) ACTIVE
    *** My gauntlets are stainless... are yours? ^_^ ***

Once you conqer a lvl 8 npc you have to capture a lvl 10 npc.... Can anyone tell me what the queen does for you?

the queen is nothing special, considering the circumstances. it starts at level 1 with each stat being at 85. it's loyalty is -, in theory making it impossible to lose, but reports have been made on the beta server showing that this is untrue(must be a bug). like normal heroes, it is level capped at level 100. historic heroes can have higher base stats, have a level cap of 150 and have much higher leadership, which is a necessity in attacking higher level npcs(such as the level 12's).

Quote Originally Posted by xTeKt0n1c View Post
    I am upto the point where I must take a level 8 npc...it seems endless I hope this is the last step lol
    That's the point I got to when I left Age II a few weeks ago. I was annoyed at that quest because at the time I had already conquered two level 10 NPC's, and here I was being forced to conquer an NPC8? What a waste of time. :|