Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how to insta-conquer?

Default how to insta-conquer?

how many troops does it take to insta-conquer an npc 10?

Do you mean a successful raid, or to own it as a new city?

I've never heard of anyone winning an NPC 10 (or anything else) with one attack. You have to get the loyalty down to 0 first, and that takes many attack waves to accomplish.

You can successfully raid it with just one attack wave (getting all the plunder inside) - but you don't get to take it over like that.

There are all different configurations of rainbow waves people use to hit an npc 10. At the barest minimum you need 90k archers, 2k each bals and transpos, and a good mix of the rest - plus a hero with an atk of 100 or better, and the right levels of archery and horseback riding.

Even with that, you may win, but you are likely to take heavy losses. The higher your hero's atk level, the lower your losses will be.

If you are missing any of those things, don't even try yet. Stick with npc 5's until you are ready.

Quote Originally Posted by dj2raw View Post
    how many troops and waves it will require idk

but

DCJerboa is probably the one person who would know this, he is very good in timing his attacks to insta-conquer lower lvl npc's and has probably some recipe stored away for lvl 10s.
    http://oi52.tinypic.com/98zrj4.jpg
    "Theres a little bit of Snott in everyone"

I caught one 2 weeks ago, with just 30 attacks, i'm not listing my method since some people will disagree, leave that to DC, he'll tell u his method...
    I sincerely dont go with the warrior follow up...
    Good Day!
    Back and Active!

-By Morgan Le Fay...
    Cya around folks!

i was refferring to successfully taking it over with 30-45 atks in a matter of seconds......vishu do tell

well... you have to have a few cities 1mile away and a bunch of cav... not too hard to do...

Sig/Ava By: RavenWings
    If you like my posts rep+ if not, maybe someday you will.

The npc is about 100-200miles from my cities

If you have the troops to do it in your other cities, use camp time. Send your main wave to hit first, then using camp time in your other cities make all the waves land within 1 min of your main. You just have to work on the timing. Depending on the waves you are sending you can do in as few as 31-33. It don't rember the exact number.

Depends on what you want to send and what you have, the first wave after your main hit should be around 30k archer and 30k warr. Followed by close to the same. Then all the other waves should have around 20k warriors. You will have to do the math.
    Last edited by evnyaddict; 04-15-2010 at 03:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xMusashix View Post
    well... you have to have a few cities 1mile away and a bunch of cav... not too hard to do...
    not saying this couldnt be done, just would be really costly to replace them.
    Retired, Reset, and Relaxed

The npc is about 100-200miles from my cities
    I agree with the last post,
    Lemme just explain a bit widely...
    1. Spearhead (Ur normal npc 10 farming wave)
    Now here's what is different, u are trying to conquer a npc 100-200 miles away u say, now that'd be ummm.... a little, out of hand, archers take about 1 hr right? Well in that case, the above post is right, time ur attacks from different cities cuz of the distance....

i was refferring to successfully taking it over with 30-45 atks in a matter of seconds......vishu do tell
    Seconds? ummm i can't help u with capturing a lvl 10 in seconds, even the closest (1 mile) npc takes about 30 mins for me to capture, some ppl say 2 hrs, major losses, dont believe em...

Well first make up ur mind, tell me the right distance and the wherabouts of ur cities, so it can be timed....

Where is DC btw? It's unusual why i dont see him in such a circumstance!
    Back and Active!

-By Morgan Le Fay...
    Cya around folks!