Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how do i get 100k pres in bp

Default how do i get 100k pres in bp

i just started 3 days ago i have millions of resources from my allince a lvl 2 town hall lvl1 wall and everything in my city but a warehouse and a relief station. i have 12 barraks and 9 cotts how can i make more prestige fast

ty for ur help
    War doesn't determine who's right-but who is left.~ Bertrund Russel

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious"
    -Sun Tzu
    cost of a single javelin missile 80k USD

when the pin is pulled Mr. Grenade is not our freind~U.S. army training poster

Send 80k warriors and 2k transporters at level 8 npc with hero attack 140. you get 7 k prestiege.

Build, Build and Build. Oh and research!

In age 2 all you do is turn in the donation of materials hero quests to get 100K prestige...lol.
    Age 1, researching and troop training along with wall defense building - they give the most prestige per build.

I had 350K prestige while still in BP without spending more than the $5 package. The quest give you insane amounts of prestige in Age 2. There are quite a few 20K-30K prestige quests. Another thing is to pray in each city evry 15 minutes when you have abundant amounts of gold. Also use the new Facebook advantages. The more your alliance members have FB accounts the better. When you visit each ally members empire you can help with production giving you good resource packages. The higher your title the larger the amount you receive. Hope this helps. Happy Raiding

I am not sure why you are worried about this. More important is to use those resources your allies sent you to build up your city and your army. If you do those two things, the prestige will follow (it doesn't count for much of anything anyway - just a number to impress those who don't know how easy it is to get).

If you're 3 days into BP and still have only a lv 2 th and lv 1 walls, you've got a LOT of work to do, or the minute you come out of BP you're going to become someone's vassal.

if you have enough gold, do this: comforting.>blessing
    this will work however it is more costly as you become stronger.

and i hope this is in time.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkslord View Post
    I had 350K prestige while still in BP without spending more than the $5 package. The quest give you insane amounts of prestige in Age 2. There are quite a few 20K-30K prestige quests. Another thing is to pray in each city evry 15 minutes when you have abundant amounts of gold. Also use the new Facebook advantages. The more your alliance members have FB accounts the better. When you visit each ally members empire you can help with production giving you good resource packages. The higher your title the larger the amount you receive. Hope this helps. Happy Raiding
    oh and im in age 1 an older server

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

-Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Rodney View Post
    Send 80k warriors and 2k transporters at level 8 npc with hero attack 140. you get 7 k prestiege.
    that works when ur not in bp this is y second acct.

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

-Sun Tzu

No, surely this is not a second account, because that is against the rules. Certainly mentioning that on an open forum is not a good idea.

If prestige is really all you're concerned about, try above methods, but as far as troop training, train only warriors, since they are cheapest and fastest to train. And don't build AT's, only traps.

All kidding aside, just stay on as much as possible and keep troops qeued in your barracks at all times. Keep a good balance between idle population and resources fields, since you need rez to train troops, but you also need idle pop. Again if you're really concerned about prestige, keep your TH level 2 or at MOST level 3 (since that's when you get the Lords package, I HATE doing this though, it's pointless). And research informatics as high as you can. Pray every 15 minutes, but before you do, always levy lumber or iron, since you get those loyalty points back immediately upon praying.
    Thank you, drive through.

S88 - Matt the Beast, alliance sinister with symbols, retired.
    S122 - MisterM, alliance BURN5/3lit3, back from retirement
    AgeII - na4, "retired", waiting a year till bugs are worked out.
    S97, 126, 128, 131, 132, 135 - a little here, a little there.