Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The boy find a giant robot in his backyard

Default The boy find a giant robot in his backyard

Here is my story: One day a boy named Burn has found a giant robot in his backyard,Burn has called his dad to see the giant robot.
    Which his dad said how the heck has this thing fall into our backyard? Burn said I don't know dad but can we keep him?
    Dad said no we can't keep this thing! Burn said but dad why not? Then the giant robot wakes up wondering what is happening right now.

Burn's dad grabs his cell phone starts calling 911 about a giant robot in his backyard.The cops said your crazy man there is no way a giant robot could be in your back yard!
    But then a giant green monster show up out of thin air the Monster was 50 meter tall has huge arms with blades and 6 legs. The monster was called Six green leg and he was known
    for wining most of his battles with other giant monsters. Six Green Leg is walking towards to the giant robot hopeful to win.

The giant robot was 50 meters tall have high tech systems which can evolve.
    Last edited by 5Dragon Leader; 04-22-2010 at 07:01 AM.

Dad says "No" and Burn went to his/her bedroom to cry.
    It was then when the magical fairy apears.

Even though I like short story....
    Most people are gonna want long ones, so just helping ya make it longer ;D

5Dragon, you're starting to act a whole lot like our erstwhile 'friend' known as Lord Ken Deathmarr. Either you're a reincarnation of him, or you're doing a very good job carrying on his (early) legacy.

Axer, instead of flaming him, PM him on how to write an effective story...
    Formerly known as Jurnis

Quote Originally Posted by Axer NZ View Post
    5Dragon, you're starting to act a whole lot like our erstwhile 'friend' known as Lord Ken Deathmarr. Either you're a reincarnation of him, or you're doing a very good job carrying on his (early) legacy.
    LKD had decent grammar and had actually written an interwebz-legit story before he left.

Quote Originally Posted by Jurnis View Post
    Axer, instead of flaming him, PM him on how to write an effective story...
    A. That wasn't flaming.

B. Although not everybody is a ****ens, if he was actually trying he could at least write a story longer than two lines which had a coherent plot and showed more forethought than a dog chasing cars. It's fairly obvious that he's just trolling.

Out of town at the moment, and without internet access

As a long time followers of Ken's ... controversial... exploits, as well as his editor of the last part of his major story, I'm pretty sure this ISN'T Ken.
    "I'm not crazy, OK? I'm totally, completely sane.
    Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go blow up this dead body."
    Agent Washington, Red vs Blue

I guess no magical fairies then

Quote Originally Posted by Axer NZ View Post
    When Deathmarr first appeared, yes, he was like this. But not after we "Straightened him up". C'mon guys. Lets try to help this guy out. And if he doesn't listen like Deathmarr didn't, use the "Shun" treatment.

"You're a Booby" ~William the Troll

lol the 6green monster was a gf to the robot
    They both ate humanity for lunch they said (it was tasty baby and flew away 'the end'