Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Marines

well i like you ninno lol

Quote Originally Posted by adam22 View Post
    I only talk crap in your thread Ninno, no worries its just cause i dont like ya

Check out the new sig

dam didnt work ....
    Its working Adam...

A slave to AgeII
    Quote Originally Posted by Boleslav View Post
    I swear, if I have to read another thread accusing people of cheating on here, I will vomit blood and infractions.

Course you like me adam did you forget my offer take you out for a movie and a meal, back to yours back rub + greys anatomy the full works :P you seem to be holding alot of tension

And i like you 2 MT haha
    [Ninno20 aka Olympia aka Rhys]
    and i will remember your name and face
    on the day you are judged by the funhouse cast
    and i will rejoice in your fall from grace
    with a cane through the sky like "none shall pass"

adam u really are a piece of ****. you remember that spiel i gave u about integrity when i joined? it seems that you have no honor,integrity, loyalty or respect. you did the exact same thing amp did and you outright lied to me after i spent 30$ to move to friesland for the alliance. and ur ****ing stupid if u dont realize that wiked is only going to leave when he realizes he cant colonize me now that im with another friendly alliance. moron...

Quote Originally Posted by MTsoldier87 View Post
    adam u really are a piece of ****. you remember that spiel i gave u about integrity when i joined? it seems that you have no honor,integrity, loyalty or respect. you did the exact same thing amp did and you outright lied to me after i spent 30$ to move to friesland for the alliance. and ur ****ing stupid if u dont realize that wiked is only going to leave when he realizes he cant colonize me now that im with another friendly alliance. moron...
    So joining every alliance you can find to take you in just so you can protect yourself from wikedklown is ok then?

You didn't give a toss about any alliance, just looking for a safe haven.

How many alliances have you been in this month? at least 5 or 6.
    We Came - We Saw - We Colonized

Quote Originally Posted by Ecocide View Post
    Its working Adam...

whats working
    http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/6748/194027044429256391.gif

Quote Originally Posted by MTsoldier87 View Post
    No *** your a hopper, and are loyal to Ninno just by everything you say, even the alliance you created to get out of colonization from WickedKlown
    MrCyra, i am not an idiot MT your a horrible player, Alliance hoppers are not allowed in my alliance
    good luck to you

Quote Originally Posted by adam22 View Post
    No *** your a hopper, and are loyal to Ninno just by everything you say, even the alliance you created to get out of colonization from WickedKlown
    MrCyra, i am not an idiot MT your a horrible player, Alliance hoppers are not allowed in my alliance
    good luck to you
    oh calm down adam, MT is a good friend of mine, and of ninnos, hence the JOKE with the alliance name.

Or ok, you can just tack it to your list of imaginary ways Drac is trying to backstab you... reality is you're just rude and you need to grow up, we don't want to deal with your crap

Thanks Raven for my awesome sig!!!

Quote Originally Posted by elanaa View Post
    oh calm down adam, MT is a good friend of mine, and of ninnos, hence the JOKE with the alliance name.

Or ok, you can just tack it to your list of imaginary ways Drac is trying to backstab you... reality is you're just rude and you need to grow up, we don't want to deal with your crap
    lmao... Im rude? I did not start any of this and if you want to give in to the mile long road of crap ninno is feeding you then be my guest, as for Draconic trying o stab us in the back, They can surely try if thats the route they want to take, but i would not advise it

Quote Originally Posted by elanaa View Post

The Points made about MT by adam and myself were very true, friend of yours or not.

He hops around alliances looking for protection, and/or he is spyin for drac? he does seem to get in all the right alliances. Dont flame me for that, it was purely an observation.
    We Came - We Saw - We Colonized