Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Marines

Quote Originally Posted by joeboro View Post
    The Points made about MT by adam and myself were very true, friend of yours or not.

He hops around alliances looking for protection, and/or he is spyin for drac? he does seem to get in all the right alliances. Dont flame me for that, it was purely an observation.
    MT left us bc he had a different viewpoint (to put it lightly) than another member and rather than cause distress within the group he chose to leave.

As far as him "hopping and looking for protection", isn't protection a important part of what we all look for in an alliance? A group of ppl that can help us and who we can help in return?

But from what i have been told MT went to you and then wiked made a deal that he would join if you kicked MT, and the same followed with Marines. Both of you chose to kick a weak member to take someone of higher pres... Again, i wasn't there, this is only what i have been told... To me it seems more like he is getting repeatedly screwed than alliance hopping.

As for him being a drac spy lol, he has only joined alliances Drac is blue with... when he left we were still red with Pred, wouldnt that be the obvious place for a spy? And now he is with Seren, our closest ally, why would we put a spy there?

Thanks Raven for my awesome sig!!!

Quote Originally Posted by elanaa View Post
    MT left us bc he had a different viewpoint (to put it lightly) than another member and rather than cause distress within the group he chose to leave.

As far as him "hopping and looking for protection", isn't protection a important part of what we all look for in an alliance? A group of ppl that can help us and who we can help in return?

But from what i have been told MT went to you and then wiked made a deal that he would join if you kicked MT, and the same followed with Marines. Both of you chose to kick a weak member to take someone of higher pres... Again, i wasn't there, this is only what i have been told... To me it seems more like he is getting repeatedly screwed than alliance hopping.

As for him being a drac spy lol, he has only joined alliances Drac is blue with... when he left we were still red with Pred, wouldnt that be the obvious place for a spy? And now he is with Seren, our closest ally, why would we put a spy there?
    Haha so true i mean i accept members freely from seren to come in and out of our alliance with no worries

And yeh MT is hardly an alliance hopper, its you guys who kicked him for a higher prestige player when he was clearly active... so i guess thats a way of showing integuraty to your alliance - just an observation, i was not there i dont know the details.

And ofcourse MT is loyal we have helped him built got him his queen long before most of the server had theres.

Also i like bunnies
    [Ninno20 aka Olympia aka Rhys]
    and i will remember your name and face
    on the day you are judged by the funhouse cast
    and i will rejoice in your fall from grace
    with a cane through the sky like "none shall pass"

It was they way he hops from alliance to alliance constantly and always to protect himself from Wiked. He didnt care what alliance he was in, or care about the alliance. Isnt it important that a member is loyal to an alliance for reasons other than just finding a safe place to stay for a while

Wiked got kicked first time for not porting to home state and wanting to do things his own way against what we asked of him. He joined a second time only after he had ported most of his cities and was kicked again for again not respecting our wishes once again to cut a long story short.

MT wasnt kicked to let Wiked in, we would have had no problems with them both in the alliance but there was always a long standing Feud between them. It was MTs actions much like wiked's (no respect) that lead to his removal and again that was proven when he joined Marines.

It was just a thought, why someone might find the need to constantly switch alliances other than the protection thing.
    We Came - We Saw - We Colonized

joeboro you guys booted me without warning or anything. to my knowledge i hadnt done anything wrong and had remained fairly quiet in chat and i was willing to move to home state just couldnt afford it at the time. then adam i spent 30$ to move to ur homestate when i joined u guys and i liked everyone in the alliance. then when we were getting me uncolonized u for whatever reason made the choice not to allow me back in and i never heard a word from you. you were a total punk about it and i thought that maybe the kinda money i spent woulda showed at least a little bit of my allegiance to the alliance. but u ****ed me for whatever reason. and while u were busy ignoring me and **** and not letting me know why i was booted seren offered me a spot and sofoiks let me in instead of attacking me like he had planned. i have not been alliance hopping at all. i have been being booted for a load of bs from places. perhaps u guys all need to take a look at urselves and the kinda bs u've been pulling and decide who's really at fault. marines and amp hosts can both kiss my ass i'll even get a fresh log ready for u guys. u have no integrity, honor, dignity or loyalty you're are full of bull**** and dont give a damn about the things that really matter in an alliance. ur just prestige mongers. there are many good people in both ur alliances too especially compperf and pigglywigg in marines alliance and they deserve much better than u could offer them adam and i appreciate the help they have given me. although i think ur a complete prick i dont want to go without showing respect for the good people out there. same with amp u guys have some good people too. but u guys need to figure ur **** out. and plus **** 1 person says shouldnt be a deciding factor for u in anything. especially if it comes from wikedklown. anyways if ranted long enough. ninno and cyra and mundi i love u guys lol and as well as all of seren <<<this lil princess ***** reminds me of adam lol

Quote Originally Posted by MTsoldier87 View Post
    joeboro you guys booted me without warning or anything. to my knowledge i hadnt done anything wrong and had remained fairly quiet in chat and i was willing to move to home state just couldnt afford it at the time. then adam i spent 30$ to move to ur homestate when i joined u guys and i liked everyone in the alliance. then when we were getting me uncolonized u for whatever reason made the choice not to allow me back in and i never heard a word from you. you were a total punk about it and i thought that maybe the kinda money i spent woulda showed at least a little bit of my allegiance to the alliance. but u ****ed me for whatever reason. and while u were busy ignoring me and **** and not letting me know why i was booted seren offered me a spot and sofoiks let me in instead of attacking me like he had planned. i have not been alliance hopping at all. i have been being booted for a load of bs from places. perhaps u guys all need to take a look at urselves and the kinda bs u've been pulling and decide who's really at fault. marines and amp hosts can both kiss my ass i'll even get a fresh log ready for u guys. u have no integrity, honor, dignity or loyalty you're are full of bull**** and dont give a damn about the things that really matter in an alliance. ur just prestige mongers. there are many good people in both ur alliances too especially compperf and pigglywigg in marines alliance and they deserve much better than u could offer them adam and i appreciate the help they have given me. although i think ur a complete prick i dont want to go without showing respect for the good people out there. same with amp u guys have some good people too. but u guys need to figure ur **** out. and plus **** 1 person says shouldnt be a deciding factor for u in anything. especially if it comes from wikedklown. anyways if ranted long enough. ninno and cyra and mundi i love u guys lol and as well as all of seren <<<this lil princess ***** reminds me of adam lol
    1 unhappy ex-member - You - but I have 98 happy members, so your rant is complete bs.

As for being prestige mongers, I care more about army sizes than prestige but if you ever want to test your theory you know where we are.

Wikedklown didn't make any decisions for this alliance and if I didn't care about the alliance then why are we doing so well.

Answer me this, if your not alliance hopping. Ok, you were kicked from Marines/AMP so why have you been in at least 5 or 6 other alliances in the past 2 weeks?

All you and wiked cared about, was the feud between yourselves and to add, when you were in Marines one of the main reasons I kicked Wicked the 2nd time is because I was trying to get you uncolonized out of respect for our allies.

i was not in 5 or six other alliances i was in redfever and drac was all. the other alliances were 1 or 2 man alliances made by me and a friend and had no luck recruiting people. get ur facts straight buddy

pob i still aint heard nothing from you guys... or are u really going to stab us in the backs like u reckoned we did to you?

By the sounds of it you are doing it to your own members now and your alliances... i have only ever been able to trust wongar out of you all in AMP so whats it going to be... you guys going to continually stab us in the back drop out take your "blue" valleys / flats and port into our area like "respectable" alliances do coz to me u guys are just low grade...

and this **** is realllllllll low stuff your pulling it shows alot of your worth when u do crap like this...

Let me check yerp he is still there porting in on a flat taken from a blue by amp... ill let all ur subs/sisters ur not to be trusted :P
    [Ninno20 aka Olympia aka Rhys]
    and i will remember your name and face
    on the day you are judged by the funhouse cast
    and i will rejoice in your fall from grace
    with a cane through the sky like "none shall pass"

[QUOTE=joeboro;1192210]1 unhappy ex-member - You - but I have 98 happy members, so your rant is complete bs.

You do realize that your happy members aren't going to say they are unhappy if they are still in your alliance without another alliance to go to, and I'm pretty sure you have had more, then one ex-member, and they must be unhappy, too. So I'm afraid your numbers are invaild.

Quote Originally Posted by joeboro View Post
    1 unhappy ex-member - You - but I have 98 happy members, so your rant is complete bs.

As for being prestige mongers, I care more about army sizes than prestige but if you ever want to test your theory you know where we are.

Wikedklown didn't make any decisions for this alliance and if I didn't care about the alliance then why are we doing so well.

Answer me this, if your not alliance hopping. Ok, you were kicked from Marines/AMP so why have you been in at least 5 or 6 other alliances in the past 2 weeks?

All you and wiked cared about, was the feud between yourselves and to add, when you were in Marines one of the main reasons I kicked Wicked the 2nd time is because I was trying to get you uncolonized out of respect for our allies.
    Haha just relized this was Pobster... Nice to see ya
    http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/6748/194027044429256391.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Kaminarii View Post
    You do realize that your happy members aren't going to say they are unhappy if they are still in your alliance without another alliance to go to, and I'm pretty sure you have had more, then one ex-member, and they must be unhappy, too. So I'm afraid your numbers are invaild.
    Members are free to leave if they choose, its not hard to apply to other alliances.

So yeh, I can say all my members are happy or they wouldn't be here.