Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Still cant log in

Can't get into any Age1 Servers....

this is a joke everything was fine till they did security maintenance this morning, now i cant login at all, stuck on PLEASE WAIT LOADING, and yeah ive tried firefox and explorer and chrome and still no luck, i quit the game 2 months ago cus of all these problems and only came back 7 days ago, HERE WE GO AGAIN, what a joke

same problem cant log in to server 107 and 141

cant log in @ home, but earlier managed to log in from office ( this after 1 day of server error). and when i farm an npc5 earlier, all my ballistas n trans were butchered. this combi u used for thousand of times without losses. but earlier, all dead... darn

I also can't login (server 125)

Quote Originally Posted by reldra20 View Post
    And have about 80 players to watch over. YOU go watch YouTube or play the farm game or whatever it is you do....but a lot of people take this seriously. Which I believe Evony wants, as well.

You go and watch funny cats on you tube or something.
    Okay, first, I enjoy the kittens on Youtube. The farm game is Farmville, and what I do seems to fall into the category: "More than you do."

Second, you PAY to play a free game? You know where that money goes, right? Ah, but there's no talking to a that takes a MMORTS "seriously".

You just go right ahead and enjoy wasting away for the benefit of , , and the rest of the gang from .

Get over it, get over yourself, get outside for a change.
    As for me? I'm going back to my real life.