Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Still cant log in

i vant get in 141 all day now just get please waitl loading

i was in 141 yesterday gut cant get on today

ive been trying allday to get in 141 did all the things i was told and still cant

its almost 3 days now since we try to log in and only we get is connection error please refresh page
    evony team is that what all u got for you players

hope some teech support care for their player its almost all servers has problem since age II come

Ouch, dropped connection (entire Internet) exactly 21 minutes ago, then the evil thing's not letting me connect to ss19.evony.com. 64.evony.com redirects to ss19 and bam... still no go. :voodoo: :P

i was able to login yesterday but when i went off and comeback, problem again occurs.. damn this game.. this only motivates me not to pay..

Default Early maintenance?

I was about to run out of food. I couldn't get the attack off to npc. Missed it by about a second. Gonna come back to refuge.

man, dats unlucky, but u could b lucky aND HAV LIKE 10 food left

Quote Originally Posted by reldra20 View Post
    I was about to run out of food. I couldn't get the attack off to npc. Missed it by about a second. Gonna come back to refuge.
    Yeah..Maint. has been very strange of late..Hard to farm around it..especially if you get home from work or something to do so, and evony surprises you with this..All I can say is..As evony will say..Plan ahead, always have enough food?