Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Facebook Thread

Default The Great Facebook Thread

Post your SUGGESTIONS (not complaints) for the Facebook feature of Evony Age II here.
    Look for Heights in the RPG and story section

All the angels sing........... Cuz your gonna die!

Make the wood thing just go away no one wants free wood, Make it so Knights can get a furstin reinforcement pack with out it turning into a knight reinforce pack.

i'll add more soon

Allow for hero gear material to be gifted.

Quote Originally Posted by Alusair View Post
    If you don't care enough to make yourself understandable, don't be surprised if others don't care enough to try to figure out what you're trying to tell them.

1) You need to get rid of the message that says "Your friend has already been helped enough today". And allow us to help our friends. Right now, as it is, the first 8 people to login after server maintenance get to boost everyone, then the rest of us are SOL.

2) As has been mentioned, allow people to receive gifts sent regardless of the recipient's title level.

3)Armor gifting has been mentioned. While I'd absolutely LOVE this. I don't think it's viable as I am sure that is where Evony is going to generate a good bit of money. You allow amulet gifting at Prinzessin and it is possible to win armor material from that.

4) A take off from 3, a method of armor gifting that might work, would be to make it a random armor item generator so that when you open it, you never know what you'll get.

5) The speed ups and experience packs are great at low levels, but I'd urge the gifting of Primary Guidelines and Epitome of Military Science at higher levels. Perhaps Duke?

6) Perhaps add a teleport pack that is a random generator with a 10% chance of spawning an adv teleport instead of a random porter.

7) Allow FB to notify us when colonies are uprising & when war has been declared using the Declare War button.

8) Last but not least, add a "Surprise Pack" that may be gifted to allies once a week that will contain goodies, might be adv tele, might be Excalibur, might be a medal chest, or even 100 game cents. Something really good. But as I said, a weekly gift.

These are just a few ideas. Feel free to use all or none of them.

EDIT: 9) This should have been 1 or 2. The res packs from boosting seem to cap at Baron. They should increase with each level if you are going to do it that way. Otherwise just make them all the same regardless of title.
    Last edited by Elfarin; 04-27-2010 at 07:45 PM.

TheElfKing
    Ex-Host of XFactor
    NA6
    Ex-VH SionA Beta Presbyter Valor Server 1, Retired

This is one that was suggested in another thread that I thought I would quote here.

Quote Originally Posted by Shandanay View Post
    When you receive gifts on FB, I've noticed that if someone sends you a Baron reinforcement pack, but you're only a knight, the gift is down played to a Knight reinforcement pack. I don't think that's right. The only reason I am not a Baron myself is because I have had no rose medal drop from my attacks on valleys. I think that if we can't receive the reinforcement pack we're actually SENT, then why can't we have the reinforcement pack that fits our barracks? like lvl 4 barracks - you get an Earl reinforcement pack instead of a Duke reinforcement pack. It's frustrating to be limited to your title.

Quote Originally Posted by Alusair View Post
    If you don't care enough to make yourself understandable, don't be surprised if others don't care enough to try to figure out what you're trying to tell them.

I have a suggestion could we get rid of the FB popups after So many are posted? I don't know if this has been done but if not it would help...

Also a proper suggestion Allow a prinzessin to send a primary guideline, like you can send a beginner one
    I say prinzessin as Evony would lose a lot of money if from baron you could send primary guidlines

Also could we be able to on a weekly basis gift junior medal boxes, to counter the low chance of finding rose medals... I say weekly as daily would get you promoted to quickly

Quote Originally Posted by TCWNME View Post
    Allow for hero gear material to be gifted.
    i realy like this idea
    The best live threw a war... is to leave it

Quote Originally Posted by Darrenb209 View Post
    I have a suggestion could we get rid of the FB popups after So many are posted? I don't know if this has been done but if not it would help...

Also a proper suggestion Allow a prinzessin to send a primary guideline, like you can send a beginner one
    I say prinzessin as Evony would lose a lot of money if from baron you could send primary guidlines

Also could we be able to on a weekly basis gift junior medal boxes, to counter the low chance of finding rose medals... I say weekly as daily would get you promoted to quickly
    Gees, why don't you try reading other people's ideas rather than blatantly stealing them.

TheElfKing
    Ex-Host of XFactor
    NA6
    Ex-VH SionA Beta Presbyter Valor Server 1, Retired

I didn't steal them... I looked at your ideas though some of them were good, and the weekly one I thought a medal box would be better that is not blatantly doing anything that is looking at other peoples suggestions and thinking how you would want them improved

completely different
    I never stole your idea as I couldn't see it...

Suggestion:

Bear in mind that the claim was that Facebook was claimed to be only a "minor addition". Gifting of things of higher value that non-Facebook players either have to spend money to get or have low chances of getting (attacking something repeatedly due to low drop rates or a low chance item on the wheel) greatly tips the scales there to where it's no longer a "minor addition" and gives the ability for large-scale abuse / exploitation at the expense of non-Facebook players.

...and before one states "just stay on Age I", the On-Topic Moderated area has something that makes me a bit nervous about this whole "Age I will remain" stuff. There is a comment today about maintaining two separate games being "not easier" and talk about people in alliances wanting to stay together, but have different playing styles. The history on the attack button is that players in beta were told that it was temporarily turned off during beta, but it went live with it still turned off and a whole ad campaign about "no bullies" had been created. This gives the possibility that the "Age I will remain" may be reversed / overturned down the road, and those of us on Age I that are non-Facebook players would have no choice but to either deal with being at a disadvantage or quit.