Thread: Age 2 Lvl 14 Capital

Default Age 2 Lvl 14 Capital

How do I find out how many troops are in there I have lvl 10 informatics and have scouted it twice all I get is what resources are there and what buildings nothem on troops Please Help

go to Wn1Hit's Adv.Level Npc Guide it has a scout report of a lev 14
    the url is in my signature

SECRET NINJA

Upgrade your beacon tower as that affects the information you get from scouting. Also use a high intelligence hero on the scout mission.
    Last edited by TCWNME; 04-28-2010 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alusair View Post
    If you don't care enough to make yourself understandable, don't be surprised if others don't care enough to try to figure out what you're trying to tell them.

Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by TCWNME View Post
    Upgrade your rally spot as that affects the information you get from scouting. Also use a high intelligence hero on the scout mission.
    I'm not saying your wrong, as I typically upgrade them at the same pace, but it has always seemed to me that it was your tower that was connected to scouting, not the rally.

TheElfKing
    Ex-Host of XFactor
    NA6
    Ex-VH SionA Beta Presbyter Valor Server 1, Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Elfarin View Post
    I'm not saying your wrong, as I typically upgrade them at the same pace, but it has always seemed to me that it was your tower that was connected to scouting, not the rally.
    Oh my im all over the place today. That's what I meant not rally spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Alusair View Post
    If you don't care enough to make yourself understandable, don't be surprised if others don't care enough to try to figure out what you're trying to tell them.