Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New age 2 historical maps

All the angels sing........... Cuz your gonna die!

Default New age 2 historical maps

~Disclaimer I do plan to do every state just gonna take me some time and i am sure the over all quality will improve over time this is my beta so to speak~

Ok first i remade the old state cord map as i hated all the old ones and decided to put 0.0 in the middle of the map instead of having friesland up in the top corner which always drove me crazy, and low and behold now Upper loraine and Lower loraine make sense again yay!

Ok moving on the map below has all the spots for the level 12's and out lines the area of the historical 14's and 16 I say area cuz i have not had enough time to go through every state and find the specifics so use as you see fit.

So here is a look at how we use it currently it works pretty well ok well thats it o yeah this is saxony if your there this well help as the cords of all the historics are all ready input for you.

Very nice! +1 rep buddy. Should help out a fair few people.

+ thanks Wildor
    Last edited by nailbomb; 04-28-2010 at 11:09 PM.

It is not sufficient that I succeed - all others must fail.

+ Rep thanks

A slave to AgeII
    Quote Originally Posted by Boleslav View Post
    I swear, if I have to read another thread accusing people of cheating on here, I will vomit blood and infractions.

Sah wheat!!

Thank you for doing that!!

SMod Icon

Good work Asmo!

I'll copy this to the Guides section and leave this here also as this seems to me the best course of action regarding ease of finding this. Until Guides gets an Age 2 sub-section at any rate.

Quote Originally Posted by nailbomb View Post
    any chance of a sticky here Wildor so multiples dont occur when this post isnt bumped on page 1

-temp post.
    Excellent suggestion. Wildor will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmo View Post
    Ok first i remade the old state cord map as i hated all the old ones and decided to put 0.0 in the middle of the map instead of having friesland up in the top corner which always drove me crazy, and low and behold now Upper loraine and Lower loraine make sense again yay!
    You do realize that by putting 0,0 at the center of the map, you have thrown the states out of whack, right? Upper Lorraine is supposed to be below Lower Lorraine. Try googling some of these state names, and just looking on the Wikipedia map of whereabouts they are located - having 0,0 at the top left is the proper orientation.
    She killed them with mathematics. What else could it have been? ~ Jayne Cobb

All the angels sing........... Cuz your gonna die!

Quote Originally Posted by Statman View Post
    You do realize that by putting 0,0 at the center of the map, you have thrown the states out of whack, right? Upper Lorraine is supposed to be below Lower Lorraine. Try googling some of these state names, and just looking on the Wikipedia map of whereabouts they are located - having 0,0 at the top left is the proper orientation.
    yah this a server NA1 Age 2 map not an Age 1 map server 116...

any who i'll make one for you with friesland in the corner in a bit....
    Last edited by Asmo; 04-29-2010 at 12:07 AM.

Asmo, Great job great job on the map. Nice topology
    You have even plotted out the all historical cities with the correct flag colors.

Here is my failed attempt to map.

.............|
    .....Romagna | Burgundy
    .............|
    .....------(0,0)------
    .............|
    .....Bohemia | Friesland
    .............|

Quote Originally Posted by Asmo View Post
    Really? 11 months of playing and not once did I think to do that?!? ::facepalm:: Rep +1 for uberness.

Last edited by DCJerboa; 04-29-2010 at 04:52 AM.