Thread: What items do you get from the different FB feed posts?

Default What items do you get from the different FB feed posts?

Does any one know what items the different Facebook posts give you. Some of them tell you what you get when you accept them, but other say things like 'you feel refreshed', or 'you accepted mercenaries' (what type of troops are those?) and stuff like that. This is Evony II, of course.

I'm not 100% sure but I think that lowers troop upkeep, increase troop speend and stuff like that

+rep if I helped
    The best live threw a war... is to leave it

All the angels sing........... Cuz your gonna die!

I dont have my list finished but this is what your after i bet

yes,that is exactly what I am after. When you are done, please post it. I think that the one that says you feel refreshed bumps the buff that gives you 5% decrease in troop upkeep. but I have not been able to prove that.

Thanks

All the angels sing........... Cuz your gonna die!

Np I will have it up when i can i am busy making maps for age 2 so this has not been a huge concern yet but i will post it when i am done compiling it and of course when i finish the maps.

I verified that the one with the 'need of heroic companions!' gives you 15 hours in the 'reduces army upkeep by 5%' buff that is on the top right of the map screen.

Does any one know what FB item increases the time left buff at the screen that looks like a purple target and says "Increases your troops moving speed and Hitpoints by 1%." when you hover over it?

Mine is down to 57 hours and I have not been able to figure out what adds hours to it.

Quote Originally Posted by andyrey View Post
    Does any one know what FB item increases the time left buff at the screen that looks like a purple target and says "Increases your troops moving speed and Hitpoints by 1%." when you hover over it?

Mine is down to 57 hours and I have not been able to figure out what adds hours to it.
    I figured it out. It is the ZZZZZs

This guide gives you all of them as well as all the differences between Rvo 1 and Evo 2 http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=134404
    Last edited by andyrey; 06-14-2010 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Posted link to guide with info