Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Evony iPhone Application? (well gitter'done then!)

Default Evony iPhone Application? (well gitter'done then!)

Hey evony crew!

If you wanna make millions of dollars please create the evony iphone app!!! You could even outsource the work check these guys out!!! www.magmic.com they specialize in cellphone gaming! They even made guitar hero for the iPhone and I know they could make evony!

... And then I could play on the go!

Respectfully yours,

Hades Caesar of SPQR Server 7

I guess there's two threads on this subject but mine was first! :b but seriously anyone grooming this topic should pass on the word to the makers of evony cuz... I really can't wait for this to hit the iPhone LOL

I think that would be a grate Idea But there is one huge problem with that have do u make a flash game in to a iphone frendly one.

I'm pretty sure that all the apps for iPhone are flash but converted into usable apps on the iPhone the safari browser will not play flash... Which is a damn shame! Thanks alot apple! Anyway this other thread two doors down is talking about some sort of evony command center.

Quote Originally Posted by Hades View Post
    I'm pretty sure that all the apps for iPhone are flash but converted into usable apps on the iPhone the safari browser will not play flash... Which is a damn shame! Thanks alot apple! Anyway this other thread two doors down is talking about some sort of evony command center.
    umm, safari supports flash, i'm playing evony on safari right now as i'm typing this, and i play flash games all of the time

EDIT: wait, are you talking about the browser on the phone? of course it wouldn't play flash, the iphone only has one mouse key/button!

i believe it is for the IPHONE
    Never Interrupt Your Enemy When They Are Making A Mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

I can play on my mobile, Samsung i900, as can any phone running Windows Mobile 5 or 6, or many of the Symbian running Nokias. With the data charges in Australia I would never do this, though I have played a bit on my home wifi network, I was surprised it wasn't too cumbersome playing on a mobile screen.
    Last edited by sacah; 05-26-2009 at 05:55 AM. Reason: Learnt how to spell cumbersome (-:

If you wanted to get this App off the ground first you would need to contact Evony, however i'm sure that it could be done.
    "And then the great HTML gods said....let there be a search function!"

Read My Great Mind Collection Thread --> http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=13109

Smile Thanks for the support

You have inspired me ppl! I will contact Evony ASAP and refer them to these iphone threads showing support for this app! Thank you all!

We should merge the two threads, that way we can get the ideas flowin.
    "And then the great HTML gods said....let there be a search function!"

Read My Great Mind Collection Thread --> http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=13109