Thread: AGE 2 lvl 12 NPC's

Default AGE 2 lvl 12 NPC's

Okay I have heard that their are actually lvl 12 NPC's on age 2. I lack the faith to make an age 2 account. But I thought of a fun little competition to determine the best age 2 alliance on all age 2 server's.

Conqure and post a video of you and/or your alliance conquring a lvl 12 NPC's. So that the rest of evony can know of your greatness. IDC if you have already conqured one, their is no evidence on youtube. I have lost faith in all of you age 2 players. Such a lack of love for evony to post a lvl 12 take down to show off is just sad. I cried when I couldn't find one on youtube. "Cried"

So please try and show that your the best, and conqure one with "video" and post on youtube under a completely obvious name. Like "evony age 2 lvl 12 take down". Idk get creative. But I'm sure that I'm not the only person that wants to see this done. And feel free to post this video on this thread, as I am sometimes to lazy to copy and paste.

Thank you very much.
    GOGO, "Get it Done"
    Its a game guys, and you cant spell game without ME lol yeah I went there.

Saxony-89
    Try and Find Meh !

I doubt they will bother with the historics.
    But....the eternal ray of sunshine REALLY wanted to see you, so I helped brighten your day by removing the city from around you! ^.^

I would love to see one too I played for a little on server Na2 found some level 12s and went WOW

Historic level 12 NPC is pretty simple to conquer. I have the picture of the first attack to defeat the historic, but never posted it yet. Nobody rarely makes videos about evony because it is so boring to watch.

There are level 12, 14, 16 and 18. All but the level 14's were present in BETA and all were successfully conquered by various alliances. Since it takes more than one person to tackle the highest of them there has been and probably will not be a video on youtube. Several people have taken 12's on their own, but they are much easier to take when the alliance works together, which is kind of the point of the higher level NPC's... to force the alliance to work together to get them.

Understandable, but I want this to be known, no Age 2 alliance can be considered "The best" tell something like this can be posted. If an alliance can take one with little problems then I don't see why not. In my own view I think that to be the best alliance you should actually work to take and hold onto as many high lvl npc's in your state, as I heard they bring good rewards.

And about evony youtube videos being boring, I found them to help greatly when I was figuring out how to take my first lvl 10. Also love the lvl 10 take down with Cav's and Phracts, taking it in 5 mins. Now to make it decent quality shouldn't be hard I mean most people that play this game are good with computers and know how to make youtube video's.

So like I tried to say before post it and be known as the best.
    Its a game guys, and you cant spell game without ME lol yeah I went there.

Saxony-89
    Try and Find Meh !

So basically you want someone to post so you can see how to do it? Not sure why any of us would feel a desire to prove to anyone how we got our level 12. There are many guides on the net that show in detail how to conquer a level 12. It is easy. Just follow the steps. It proves nothing about an alliance's strength. The best have nothing to prove.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Chad View Post
    So basically you want someone to post so you can see how to do it? Not sure why any of us would feel a desire to prove to anyone how we got our level 12. There are many guides on the net that show in detail how to conquer a level 12. It is easy. Just follow the steps. It proves nothing about an alliance's strength. The best have nothing to prove.
    There are many guides to how to do many things in video games out there, yet players still make videos anyway to show off something they did. That's all he's requesting, nothing more. Besides, he doesn't play Age II, so what does it matter if he asks?
    But....the eternal ray of sunshine REALLY wanted to see you, so I helped brighten your day by removing the city from around you! ^.^