Thread: My Colony Uprising

Default My Colony Uprising

Hi, one of my colony has launched an uprising. It tell on report that I have 24 hour to send troop to fight the uprising army. But i got a 8 hour uprising countdown...

How can i send troops as soon as possible if dont dont have any option available for it when i click on that city by the map? I also cant re-declare war at him?

Any idea?

*Note that he ported his city 350 mile away from me
    Last edited by Zyphrit; 05-05-2010 at 12:50 PM.

I have seen that change on a daily basis. I believe they are doing a lot of work on the colonial combat system.

The last uprising war I fought did happen in 8 hours.

I think if you want to continue the battle you need to teleport 350 miles too!

You have suppression settings that automatically can be set to tell how many troops go and fight.

You also can draft some of the enemy troops to fight for you.
    Last edited by reddbaron; 05-05-2010 at 04:25 PM.

you troops in the city will be used according to the suppression settings, no need to send troops, do scout though, and remember fortification are not used in the battle.
    Quote Originally Posted by evony product manager regarding cheaters
    I don't think dealing harshly with them is going to help the future of the game, or the revenue. (Since in many respects revenue is an important factor for every business.)

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMan View Post
    you troops in the city will be used according to the suppression settings, no need to send troops, do scout though, and remember fortification are not used in the battle.
    Ok so i just have to wait to the end of the countdown then according to my supression setting (which is 100% to all type of troop), my army in my town will fight the uprising army, is that it?