Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 581k archers attack?? huh

Quote Originally Posted by Kalent View Post
    You reinforce that person while he is in your alliance. Reinforce him with something like 6 groups of 100k archers. That's 600k archers..
    Then you quit or he is booted, and you attack him with any type of force... 1 scout, whatever, when the battle is triggered, the troops you reinforced with fights with you.
    Yes what Kalent is saying is right and could very much happen.

You try this out reinforce your alliance member with 10 scouts boot him and attack him with 10 scouts....what you will see in the war report is that u have attacked with 20 scouts...

what happens here is that those 10 scouts reinforcements u had sent earlier fights along with your 10 scouts attack group coz they both are your troops....

ITs KINDA LIKE TROJAN HORSE OF EVONY....

So in the above case the attacker and defender were in the same alliance...the attacker reinforces the defender with 500K archers and then boots the defender out of the alliance or gets booted and then attacks with 80K archers and the result is you are attacking with 580K archers...

This is what has happened here.

If this is Age II your all wrong.
    When one colonizes a city, all the troops in the colonizing players city fight all the troops in the opressed city. No glitch, just some guy whos got a good # of archers in Age II
    I have a sleep disorder. Its called Evony.
    Name: Joe
    Server: NA1
    Alliance Draconic
    Pres: 213k
    Honor: 0

3. Default

I don't think in Age I it's a glitch either. It might be another tactical thing the devs hid that we think is a glitch.
    Quit.

That's a stupid glitch but kinda cool

What Kalent says is true. Not too sure if this bug still exists in Age 1, because my alliance got caught out by a sneaky emissary from an opposing alliance.

My alliance mate's full wall defences, 400k archers + alot of other troops are all killed. Worse off, there is no report. This happened about half a month before the server mergers

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamic View Post
    What Kalent says is true. Not too sure if this bug still exists in Age 1, because my alliance got caught out by a sneaky emissary from an opposing alliance.

My alliance mate's full wall defences, 400k archers + alot of other troops are all killed. Worse off, there is no report. This happened about half a month before the server mergers
    I tested it it. It still works.
    Quit.

It does still work indeed, but the actual attack will only be performed by the troops you actually send to attack. The ri troops show up in the report but do not take part of the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by WarSimi View Post
    lmao I've never been a quote before . How precious !

once upon a time there was a little girl named debbie who wanted to jump over the rainbow but she...

Quote Originally Posted by Roads View Post
    It does still work indeed, but the actual attack will only be performed by the troops you actually send to attack. The ri troops show up in the report but do not take part of the fight.
    Actually, to add with road's observation...

1. If you lose, the report will show.

2. If you win and capture the city the report will show.

3. If you win and did not capture the city...

No report will show. at all :P alliance or army reps..

(we call this move the "nuke" btw..)

We discovered this in server 38.. we use this method to transfer cities over long distances very quickly.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Melri View Post
    Actually, to add with road's observation...

1. If you lose, the report will show.

2. If you win and capture the city the report will show.

3. If you win and did not capture the city...

No report will show. at all :P alliance or army reps..

(we call this move the "nuke" btw..)

We discovered this in server 38.. we use this method to transfer cities over long distances very quickly.
    Same here. Reinforce with 10k cavalry, then boot and attack with 1 scout.

Works like a charm.
    Quit.

Default Correct

Quote Originally Posted by Kalent View Post
    You reinforce that person while he is in your alliance. Reinforce him with something like 6 groups of 100k archers. That's 600k archers..
    Then you quit or he is booted, and you attack him with any type of force... 1 scout, whatever, when the battle is triggered, the troops you reinforced with fights with you.
    This is accurate and very true.

SWIS Because we are Neutral