Thread: how do u gain prestige

Default how do u gain prestige

how do u gain prestige fast with only 30k archers and 20k warriors plz help i need to gain prestige to go to a huge alliance

You can't barely gain any prestige with that amount of troops. You could try to keep building and destroying troops if you like.

Keep your townhall level as low as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by voradeaur View Post
    Keep your townhall level as low as possible...
    why do need to do that

Quote Originally Posted by killaj213 View Post
    why do need to do that
    The lower the Town hall the more prestige you will get, while the higher the less prestige you get.

WN1 hits right, but I would say that you shouldn't go for prestige just for the sake of getting prestige, and don't keep your townhall low because you can use the resource fields and valley bonus the higher townhall will give you.

The idea is to train your heros, research, and level up your buildings & sawmills etc. as fast as possible so that you can build troops and gain resources at a faster rate. Doing that will make you stronger and give you pres at the same time.

Once you're armies and heros are more advanced, you can then hit lvl 10 npc to gain pres fast.
    Last edited by Shackles; 05-08-2010 at 11:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shackles View Post
    WN1 hits right, but I would say that you shouldn't go for prestige just for the sake of getting prestige, and don't keep your townhall low because you can use the resource fields and valley bonus the higher townhall will give you.

The idea is to train your heros, research, and level up your buildings & sawmills etc. as fast as possible so that you can build troops and gain resources at a faster rate. Doing that will make you stronger and give you pres at the same time.

Once you're armies and heros are more advanced, you can then hit lvl 10 npc to gain pres fast.
    thanxs guys its just the 1 mil prestige alliances i need to get into before our alliance moves to it

You can gain prestige by winning tough battles although you might not have enough of an army. It'd help to use your buffers especially things like excaliber and wealth of nations to build fast and gain more resources. Comforting every 15 mins gives a bit of pres.
    Last edited by Shackles; 05-09-2010 at 12:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian9 View Post
    how do u gain prestige fast with only 30k archers and 20k warriors plz help i need to gain prestige to go to a huge alliance
    like this lmao
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=127224
    "Evony-The best free game money can buy."...

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian9 View Post
    like this lmao
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=127224
    "Evony-The best free game money can buy."...