Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 18K AT + 1 trap wall defense?

Default 18K AT + 1 trap wall defense?

I'm staring down a guy that has a wall defense of 18,333 archer towers and one trap. What is this? Is there something special about it that makes it hard to attack? Seems like once the trap is gone, it's just another guy without layers. It's backed up by 400K meatmen, 325 of which is warriors, and maybe 200K arch. What's up with this defense?

sorry I thought I was in help & questions, please move?

Quote Originally Posted by Nutwood View Post
    sorry I thought I was in help & questions, please move?
    Yeah this is in the wrong place. But to answer your question, it sounds like the guy just isn't doing a good job of defending the city. There are a number of possible explanations. He could be doing ALOT of PvP in another city and has transferred most of his military forces there. If you want him gone though, Now is the time.
    + rep me plz if I've helped.

To contact customer support: http://helpspot.evony.com

Yeah i would say now is the best time to attack him.
    So i think realy you are going to need many archers and warriors to take down the at's and you will get a lot of unwanted honor on the way but good luck
    Best regards,
    Alzar

I'm staring down a guy that has a wall defense of 18,333 archer towers and one trap. What is this? Is there something special about it that makes it hard to attack? Seems like once the trap is gone, it's just another guy without layers. It's backed up by 400K meatmen, 325 of which is warriors, and maybe 200K arch. What's up with this defense?
    It is a compact defense cept he had 1 point left over and made a trap. Yout first attack will killl the trap then it is 100% compact defense. Most would make 1 less tower and add 1 log to be trully COMPACT.

having no 5k range setters can be very affective but if your going to have them you obviously need more than 1 lol, fail

wat i dont get is why no abatis lol he will leave his city open for cataphact smacks with no abatis
    SS1 FreeMen 10 mill prestige and growing

Quote Originally Posted by alex1234 View Post
    wat i dont get is why no abatis lol he will leave his city open for cataphact smacks with no abatis
    horses set off traps too

It could just be that the guy is super active, if he can be online 24/7 then he wont need a bunch of traps to defend his city (assuming he is a good defender) If he isnt online alot, then maybe he is an idiot, either way he should be pretty easy to take down with those troop numbers

Quote Originally Posted by dj2raw View Post
    It could just be that the guy is super active, if he can be online 24/7 then he wont need a bunch of traps to defend his city (assuming he is a good defender) If he isnt online alot, then maybe he is an idiot, either way he should be pretty easy to take down with those troop numbers
    Even if he is very active, I can use camp time and hit with multiple attacks all at the same time. I don't care how quick he can click his mouse, there is no way he can rebuild 1 trap in less then 1 second unless he has a very high politic hero. Even then, he wouldnt be able to account for the rest of the waves.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Joker
    "I believe, whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you.....stranger."