Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: a compact defence

Quote Originally Posted by Japengo View Post
    To scoutbomb down 200k Swords, you would need approx 3,300,000 scouts. And thats assuming you could kill 6k with every 100k sent.
    In my opinion thats just a waste of scouts.
    actually more likely over 4-5mil.. since i have over 130intell hero and over 450 attack hero

& 130 intell hero = maxed amount of swords life/defence.

yeah i think you only need 60int to max out sword effective life, so 130int shd do the trick

is the 450att and 130int on the same hero? that wd be kinda cool... 126int maxes cav effective life so that hero wd be a beast on hb waves with 130int and 450att
    Server 135: VinceVega - TITANS
    Server 111: Baal
    Server 87: Impi - A41E (retired)
    Earlier servers: classified

Quote Originally Posted by Impi-A41E View Post
    yeah i think you only need 60int to max out sword effective life, so 130int shd do the trick

is the 450att and 130int on the same hero? that wd be kinda cool... 126int maxes cav effective life so that hero wd be a beast on hb waves with 130int and 450att

na but if intell hero mayor its effect still happens (for defence) so all good lol

Quote Originally Posted by M0NsTa View Post
    na but if intell hero mayor its effect still happens (for defence) so all good lol
    oh, i thought it only affects if the hero in the batttle has it

i guess if your layers are big enough to one-shot any stacks he sends without all that extra att bonus then you can just move out the attack hero and leave only the intel one (if i'm correct about the hero who leads the battle needing the intel)
    Server 135: VinceVega - TITANS
    Server 111: Baal
    Server 87: Impi - A41E (retired)
    Earlier servers: classified

Quote Originally Posted by Impi-A41E View Post
    oh, i thought it only affects if the hero in the batttle has it

i guess if your layers are big enough to one-shot any stacks he sends without all that extra att bonus then you can just move out the attack hero and leave only the intel one (if i'm correct about the hero who leads the battle needing the intel)
    im not sure alot of people told me different things about intell heros but most people said that the mayor does effect battle outcomes of defence such as if good attack hero is mayor ( not best ) it will increase army attack when attacking and if intell hero is mayor it increase defence

question: do you guys have CD in just your war cities or do you try get all your cities to have CD?

Pike are better in the long run because they have lower upkeep than swords and if you get the right intell hero they are stronger than swords against cav and other HBR units, the bane of any CD.

If your going to have catapults you need about 10-20k if not then replace the catas with a large number of cav/phract