Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Na17

Default Na17

Does anyone know when this server will start?

It won't start for some time yet. Stick to the other new servers that just came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Alusair View Post
    If you don't care enough to make yourself understandable, don't be surprised if others don't care enough to try to figure out what you're trying to tell them.

SO they don't come out as often as tey did when it was all Age I?

They just opened 4 new servers like a week ago (not counting the international servers). There should be plenty of room left on all of them. Why would you need another new one already?

142 came out 3 weeks ago. na13-16 came out 2 weeks ago. And the foreign language servers started 1 week ago. It will be at least 2 weeks before na17 opens, and that's if 143 opened right now.

If you don't care enough to make yourself understandable, don't be surprised if others don't care enough to try to figure out what you're trying to tell them.

Quote Originally Posted by TCWNME View Post
    142 came out 3 weeks ago. na13-16 came out 2 weeks ago. And the foreign language servers started 1 week ago. It will be at least 2 weeks before na17 opens, and that's if 143 opened right now.
    Has it been 2 weeks for 13-16? Seems less than that. Still, with 4 servers opening at once, there shouldn't be any shortage of space yet.

The problem is that we got spoiled when Age 1 was the only game in town and most of the bugs had been fixed. It was easy for them to spout a new server every few days or at least once a week then.

Now we have to wait our turns... a hard lesson in patience for Evony players, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyMoe View Post
    Has it been 2 weeks for 13-16? Seems less than that. Still, with 4 servers opening at once, there shouldn't be any shortage of space yet.

The problem is that we got spoiled when Age 1 was the only game in town and most of the bugs had been fixed. It was easy for them to spout a new server every few days or at least once a week then.

Now we have to wait our turns... a hard lesson in patience for Evony players, lol.
    Seems longer to me.
    I think that they can fix alot of the problems with capacity and the time it takes to open them if they stopped opening 4 age 2 (Enlgish speaking) servers at a time. The server jumpers would be have an abundance of new servers every week or at least more frequently than now.

there's room, i'm just not used to having to start a new server 2 weeks into it ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by slicendice View Post
    there's room, i'm just not used to having to start a new server 2 weeks into it ya know?
    Use it for practice... spend the time trying out new things to see if there are better ways to build or attack, etc. If something doesn't work it's no big deal because you don't really care about that server - it's just practice.

This will:

a) help pass the time until the new server comes out
    b) improve your skills and allow you to learn more of game mechanics (esp w/age 2, with so many changes)
    c) give your neighbors another city to attack when you're gone, lol.

That's better than sitting around waiting for a new server, in my opinion.

hmmm....i hadn't really thought about it that way before. that's a really good idea though. thanks