Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Comprehensive NPC farming Guide!

Default hmm

ty will try this

Careful, some dudes do ms paint to make a fake report to trick ppl waste their balls. Like a dude post a threat around here with a report he took on a lv10 npc with just 1k balls ~_~

thanks for compiling this. Now only need to keep 1 forum post open to check resource count and number of ballista. Anyone know how many ballista vs valleys?

Heres a bit of advice. Do NOT use the ballista trick on Valleys. ALL of your Ballista WILL die. This is because of there being troops that can kill Ballista. Its bit hard to explain, but you need to send other troops. Try sending Archers, Pikemen, Warriors, and Swordsmen. Thanks for reading. Hope I helped you out a little bit.

Zorthox has an authentic win, its not a post from a computer but an actual battle report if you notice... it has to load 1st to view.

Nice job man
    It's pronounced "Don-a-Kee"

This guide seems much better to me than the other thread.
    1700 ballista for a lvl6 seems more reasonable.
    I've gone with 1400+ ballista to a lvl6 with archery at 9 and hero attack at around 80ish and got wiped out lol previous to reading the forums.
    Lol life goes on.
    500 transports is sufficient (more than) for a lvl5, but depends on your logistics lvl i suppose.
    lifes like a salmon swimming upstream
    hard
    and sometimes you get eaten by bears

~Wilson Dixon

Quote Originally Posted by Seong View Post
    1700 ballista for a lvl6 seems more reasonable.
    I've gone with 1400+ ballista to a lvl6 with archery at 9 and hero attack at around 80ish and got wiped out lol previous to reading the forums.
    Sorry, but 1700 ballista for a lvl 6 is way off, I go with 900 ballista and 700 Transporters. My Hero is at 104 attack and my archery was at 8 when I did it - still got 10 hours left for lvl 9. You should prolly upgrade your hero or pick another one. But still I don't think it's the hero alone. what's your military tradition stat? Mine is at lvl 8.

lvl 6 NPC Report

How many ballistas are required for a lvl 5 NPC if i were to use a hero with 30 attack? what about for lvl 6, 7 and 8 NPCs?

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    How many ballistas are required for a lvl 5 NPC if i were to use a hero with 30 attack? what about for lvl 6, 7 and 8 NPCs?
    I'm sorry foxy at this time I could not give you that info I am guessing your wanting to use a low lvl attack hero perhaps to lvl up your other stats like intel or politics... as I do this also...

However... this might help you...

lowest lvl attack stat on a hero I have used is 47 with that I managed too attack a lvl 5 NPC with level 9 archery.. and I sent 600 ballista with it... this was my first attempt and the result was ZERO casualties

I have not tried any other NPC levels yet nor have I tried any lower amount of ballistas, purely because I can't risk losing mine at this point..

I went for a lvl 5 coz thats mid range so hopefully the information you got from this might help you out a little bit..

best of luck
    Server 3
    href="http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s195/cravenja/?action=view&current=Whisperingdeath_sig1.jpg

I don't recommend pushing the lower limits in this case. Unless you have a lot extra and don't mind losing a chunk. In some cases you'll get lucky and only lose a few -- but most of the time you lose everything.

Examples from my weekend of stress testing:
    lvl 8 with high level hero, zero casualty wins with 2400, 2300, 2200, 2100, 2075, 2050, 2025. I tried 2152 with a lvl 40 (95 atk) hero and lost everything. I'd use 2600+ if I were to try it with an INT hero.

At the moment I'm working on an INT hero doing lvl 5s and 6s. She's got about 17 attack. I am using 1500 for level 6 towns I normally use under 900 for, and I'm using 750 for lvl 5 towns I normally use 485 (which is high, could be done much lower I'm sure).

The big problem with stress testing (pushing the lower limit) is that you'll win 5, 10, 15 times when you face lvl 5-17 NPC heros -- but you'll eventually hit a lvl 35 npc hero, and lose everything with the same exact numbers.

When it comes to alternate heros, I reckon it's much better to wait another day and build more weapons than it is to push it and end up with nix.