Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Guide for Capturing Historic Hero

Default Guide for Capturing Historic Hero

Hope this guide will help to successfully capture Historic Hero.

First go to inn and click Folk Hearsay and find hero you want to capture. Remember that hero you can capture only if its shown on Barbarian City, not in Flat or other player city. After see the info that he/she at Barbarian city do not enquire. Go to Statistic, Hero and input that Historic Hero name to see if the Hero already owned by other players or not. If he/she already owned by other player, you had to find another Historic Hero. If no one own it then you can go back to inn and enquire that Historic Hero. You need 10c for enquire the Historic. When enquire is done you will receive that Historic Hero picture on Item, Quest section and you will got mail in Report, Other section about coordinate of that Historic Hero was atm.

After had his picture and the coordinate you can tele to near that coordinate (the best way is use adv tele) and start hit that coordinate. Do not, i repeat do not scout the coordinate coz it will make Historic Hero move to other coordinate. Make sure you had free slot Hero at your feasting hall then send 4 or 5 waves of attack at the coordinate. Sometime only at first wave you can capture the Historic Hero but sometime you need a lot more waves before you can capture it. Remember don't conquer the coord. If that coordinate loy near 0 and you still haven't capture the Hero then you should stop for an hour before start the attack again.

Happy hunting!!!

PS: You also may click Accept Task after do enquire, it will give some bonus item if you success capture the Hero
    If there anything i miss here please add the info please, thanks .

Special thanks to :
    nailbomb, Enyo, Aurora,DD and Kvasir for input how to capture Historic Hero.
    Last edited by J4Gur; 05-18-2010 at 10:25 PM. Reason: add PS section
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatKhans View Post
    It's been great fun but evony completely wrecked my game for no reason
    Quote Originally Posted by --Albert Einstein, physicist, Nobel laureate (1879-1955) View Post
    If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.

hi J4Gur.
    when i click in enquire details. it ask me confirmation to spend 10c. i confirm then i click in acept task and it says its comfirmed. but i dont get any report. any idea why its happening??
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by danielX View Post
    hi J4Gur.
    when i click in enquire details. it ask me confirmation to spend 10c. i confirm then i click in acept task and it says its comfirmed. but i dont get any report. any idea why its happening??
    cheers
    some of my member said you need to had more than 10c to do the enquire said maybe 15c or more. try do other quest to get more cents like strata quest or buy material quest. After got more than 10c then try again. Or maybe that Hero already owned? Check statistic, hero is it own. If still can't be done then report to Bug section at Evony Welcome page
    Quote Originally Posted by --Albert Einstein, physicist, Nobel laureate (1879-1955) View Post
    If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.

Nice man, i was trying to get a hero last night, random ported landed 20miles away from the location... then a shogun guy adv ported next to the location and actually conquered the location... lets just say... that hero still aint in the stats :P
    [Ninno20 aka Olympia aka Rhys]
    and i will remember your name and face
    on the day you are judged by the funhouse cast
    and i will rejoice in your fall from grace
    with a cane through the sky like "none shall pass"

I think that was me lol

Scouting the City does not make the Historic Hero go away, it does bring in a new normal hero and if his Attack is higher than the Historic Hero you will not see him in the attack report.

I have found a couple of Heroes in Barb Cities that can not be captured. They will jump when you conquer the city. I don't know how many total there are but I have found three that are not captureable. Good luck

Hey J4gur just a couple of points i'd like to add

firstly the post above me is correct, you can scout it all you want - if the hero is showing when you're attacking, you can capture him after a few attempts...

If the hero is NOT there, keep going, as long as you have the quest item, of the hero - when you attack or conquer the city, you can still capture him, he will appear in the feasting hall of the city you're attacking with.

Also to the second poster: I am having this problem too, I have found a hero i REALLY want and yes I only have 10c atm but I can't accept it either, my personal opinion is if someone else enquires the details, nobody else can. Although this seems unrealistic, here is what swayed my opinion:

I tried accepting details of a hero last night, it wouldn't let me, I searched him again today and he is now in "flat" not "barb city", i looked up the name and he actually belongs to one of my alliance members, I have a feeling as long as someone else has the "quest hero" in the tab, we cannot accept details, I don't like this if it is the case.

=================================
    EDIT:
    To the above information, I was incorrect, you simply need more than 10c to enquire the details, J4gur and his alliance were correct once more!
    =================================

Also ever since the bug text, i've had trouble accepting the tasks of heroes and when i accept one now it just says that I already have 10 accepted yet I have 0 in my hero tab on Quests.
    Last edited by BlacknessNA6; 05-20-2010 at 06:44 PM.
    Fearless
    NA6 Lombardy

Vice Host

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker of NA1 View Post
    I have found a couple of Heroes in Barb Cities that can not be captured. They will jump when you conquer the city. I don't know how many total there are but I have found three that are not captureable.
    what you have miss read here is that J4Gur just said is dont conquer the city! You need to remember to take out the abatis and all other defenses + troops to increase your chance of capturing the hero i found killing around 95% of everything will give you the hero, this includes the abatis which people never do... lol
    [Ninno20 aka Olympia aka Rhys]
    and i will remember your name and face
    on the day you are judged by the funhouse cast
    and i will rejoice in your fall from grace
    with a cane through the sky like "none shall pass"

Quote Originally Posted by ninno20 View Post
    what you have miss read here is that J4Gur just said is dont conquer the city! You need to remember to take out the abatis and all other defenses + troops to increase your chance of capturing the hero i found killing around 95% of everything will give you the hero, this includes the abatis which people never do... lol

I conquered the city that my hero was in 2 heroes ago, he wasnt showing in any battle reports but once id captured the city he was sitting in the feasting hall of the city i used to capture it, luck or code, who knows.
    Fearless
    NA6 Lombardy

Vice Host

Quote Originally Posted by BlacknessNA6 View Post
    I conquered the city that my hero was in 2 heroes ago, he wasnt showing in any battle reports but once id captured the city he was sitting in the feasting hall of the city i used to capture it, luck or code, who knows.
    What ninno said is true.

But this none on attack reports and sitting on feasting hall after capture city is new for me. Thanks for this input. I'll pass over to some friend to see if they have same experience.