Thread: rose medals

Default rose medals

hou do u get rose medals?

It will tell you in the quests you can access in-game

Rose medals are found commonly by conquering Lakes and Flats.
    Last edited by DANKFIRE; 04-14-2009 at 12:16 PM.
    Lord Aderik Brogan, Knight of the Obsidian Rose

Member of the Reunited Kingdoms server 1
    Member of the WMD world 3

Does conquering mean beating the enemies located there, or taking the valley as your own resource node? For example, do I have to abandon valleys I currently have and then re-capture them in order to get medals.

I just haven't received any yet so I am lost.

Yes, that's the best way to do it.

To get a rose medal find a low level lake close by. Scout it, and if your satisfied you can take it send a hero and 200 archers to take it *this works best for lakes level 2 or 1* once you take it, abandon it and send a new hero to attack it.

This way I was able to capture a lake every four minutes. While the first hero is returning, you should have another on its way to retake. Just repeat this until you get many medals.

the "best" way is to fill all your slots for conquerable valleys so you dont conquer anymore leaving the closest level1-3 flat free.

Hit the flat after you cant conquer it to kill all the troops AND the hero there, if you dont kill or capture the hero the respawn rate is much quicker, after this attack constantly with scouts within a minute or there is danger of some troops respawning, you dont need to conquer the valley to get medals.

Quote Originally Posted by Aderik View Post
    Yes, that's the best way to do it.

To get a rose medal find a low level lake close by. Scout it, and if your satisfied you can take it send a hero and 200 archers to take it *this works best for lakes level 2 or 1* once you take it, abandon it and send a new hero to attack it.

This way I was able to capture a lake every four minutes. While the first hero is returning, you should have another on its way to retake. Just repeat this until you get many medals.
    do you take archers because they don't die?, i haven't done a pure archer army that succeeded yet, but i'm wondering if i can make enough archers, if this is the best way to go as i won't have any casulty's.

thanks

oh, and ps. i got a rose medal today from a lvl 2 hill

Yea. 200 archers kill the 50 warriors and 10 pikemen that average level 1/2 lakes without casualty. For level 3 and 4 I use 400 archers and level 5 and 6 I use 800 archers.

And greatswift, yes that way works as well. It probably is better, I just over perfect things.