Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Merger Maintenance Compensation Pack

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyy View Post
    Get the server up so I can Attack all the people whining in this forum..

lol yea ok thx funny that

How much longer? any ideas

so i get onto evony to do stuff...10 minutes later server reset and the game is gone..get here see compensation package..after get off the floor from laughing..think should suggest evony put in place all the original terms..as i also noticed that there were no coins that were delivered as committed...maybe just maybe no one on the server spends 1 c for seven days and see if service levels improve.

Default Ss31

Server went down at 3am server time, should be up in another 2-3 hours.
    Vengence
    Ares Host
    SS31
    "In war its not about whos right, Its about whos left"

once upon a time there was a little girl named debbie who wanted to jump over the rainbow but she...

Just wait it out will ya?

The first server merges were a lot hardier than this.. maintenance and down times were measured in DAYS not hours.

So just cool your heels, and plan where and how you will take over the new map.

Alliance city placement, allied strategy, territorial defense, etc etc.. rather than whining on the forums

but the ? is do we all have to re-port again or are we still good??

Well SS26 is back on line and the 300 cents I bought yesterday has not reappeared!!!! cos I don't have the items I bought with it!!!! Wheres my money!!!??

sorry to hear that daviod....what about your cities are they in the same place or do you have to go back and port over again and start back up

Quote Originally Posted by Corpy View Post
    If we are having to do the merge again, please remove the cooldown after pioneer porting, it is not fair !

Corpy
    I agree the cool down is a load of rubbish, also what happens to random teleports that have been used to get around the cooldown?? i used a couple and the compo package is worthless. Good to get something for nothing but no items there other than the amulets that are any help.....

Quote Originally Posted by Swordxx View Post
    sorry to hear that daviod....what about your cities are they in the same place or do you have to go back and port over again and start back up
    Got to redo everything from yesterday! lost everything I built/bought/won yesterday