Thread: Drop rate on fabric etc in age 2

Default Drop rate on fabric etc in age 2

does anyone no what npc's valeys drop fabric iron ore wood and all the other resourses required for upgrading hero armour i have about 20 lost armour scripts but not getting any of the other resourses required from any of my attacks its been like this for over a week

Those are the new medals of Age II. They almost never drop from anywhere. We are basically forced to buy them.

In thousands of attacks, I've gotten 1 wood, 1 thoroughbred, and 1 iron ore.

I get them really rarely on the amulet wheel, as well. They're always there. But I never get them.

im just goin for amulets from NPC to get medals and materials
    ()xxxxxxxxx[]ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ>

Many thanks to Ravenwings for the Sig picture.
    [Whisper]<12:32>From [TBpower] : i happened to be the first oone in grade to hit puberty

im thinking either they droped the drop rate since i first started farming npc's or my rank lowered it i remember getting alot of thoroughbreds drop off npc's i had a rank of baron now im furstin and not seen any this is on na5

I still get lost armor scripts on occasion, but none of the others.

Quote Originally Posted by onuku View Post
    im thinking either they droped the drop rate since i first started farming npc's or my rank lowered it i remember getting alot of thoroughbreds drop off npc's i had a rank of baron now im furstin and not seen any this is on na5
    Lucky you for getting "lots" ever. Might be that rank/title/prestige/hero attributes affect drop rate. And drop rate seems to vary day to day. I'm not sure there's a clear pattern. But there may be. I haven't gotten an amulet in days.