Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Allow banned accounts another chance for $$$$

Default Allow banned accounts another chance for $$$$

Someone got their account banned? They spent tons of time and money on it? They were/are very sad about it? Well, give them an opportunity to get it all back minus some resources and whatever modifications youd like. For a substantial amount of money allow them the account back. I see more money in Evony's pocket if this was done. :P

Then, if they continue to cheat yet again, reban them!!! lolz

Thats stupid

Banned means banned. This is just a way of allowing people to cheat and get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alusair View Post
    If you don't care enough to make yourself understandable, don't be surprised if others don't care enough to try to figure out what you're trying to tell them.

Wow, you 2 are pathetically close-minded individuals. Anyone else have any feedback or comments besides these 2....

If you could buy yourself out of a ban, evony might ban everyone, not saying they will, but it just wont work, they have been banned for a reason!
    Last edited by Shanbec; 05-31-2010 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanbec View Post
    I haven't been on in 2 days
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyena View Post
    o that's why there has been a lack of spam threads in OT
    Exactly!!!!

Banned is Banned!, People do not get banned on there first offense, only a suspension So if they are indeed banned that means they have already been given a second chance and broke the rules again. If they want to play again they can start over on a different server and don't cheat this time.

"People once believed, that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead. But sometimes, something so bad happens, that a terrible sadness is carried with it and the soul can't rest. Then sometimes, just sometimes the crow could bring that soul back to put the wrong things right"

Gotta agree Banned is Banned if people could buy their way outa bans they wouldnt stop cheating. Obviously the earlier susupension people get first didnt work so why give them yet another chance?

1 second from your city. I am Death Incarnate and about to colonise you while you read this.

I have heard some players being perma banned even though they did not repeat (according to them) any offence after the first ban. I would say that paying MONEY to get back to playing a free game is a bad idea to begin with. If you were banned for cheating and you were cheating then you should stay banned.
    IF you were innocent then you should be able to ask for a review of the ban for free. (or pay a fee that is fully refundable if Evony is in the wrong).
    Scythe on S3, W12, etc.
    Scyther S128 Retired..
    Scythe NA4 Retired..
    RuinUrDay S146 (Retired).
    +REP me if I helped you.

Quote Originally Posted by Melri Killer View Post
    Wow, you 2 are pathetically close-minded individuals. Anyone else have any feedback or comments besides these 2....
    If you could buy yourself out of a ban, evony could will ban everyone, not saying they will, but it just wont work, they have been banned for a reason!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaldath View Post
    Banned is Banned!, People do not get banned on there first offense, only a suspension So if they are indeed banned that means they have already been given a second chance and broke the rules again. If they want to play again they can start over on a different server and don't cheat this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by clownius View Post
    Gotta agree Banned is Banned if people could buy their way outa bans they wouldnt stop cheating. Obviously the earlier susupension people get first didnt work so why give them yet another chance?
    Quote Originally Posted by scythe View Post
    I have heard some players being perma banned even though they did not repeat (according to them) any offence after the first ban. I would say that paying MONEY to get back to playing a free game is a bad idea to begin with. If you were banned for cheating and you were cheating then you should stay banned.
    IF you were innocent then you should be able to ask for a review of the ban for free. (or pay a fee that is fully refundable if Evony is in the wrong).
    when your right, your right melri killer

Banned means BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    I'm going to party like it's 1999.
    Server 188 - Fear