Thread: "No bullies"

Default "No bullies"

"Evony Age 2: No bullies! No cheats!" Yeah right!!!

I have played a game, and i have played it in a bad way, i admit. I have become a bit evil by alliance jumping because my prestige was very high. This has caused a number of alliances to converge on my position and yet this game has always suggested "no bullies". Well what do i have here? Lots and lots of BULLIES who wont stop until im dead! Get a life will you! It's a game and there will always be a$$holes in the game! Dont assume i win by destroying other people's cities because i have only attacked 2 cities since i started this game, one who uprised on me and the other who was a friend of mine who i was merely trying to "anti-colonize" in a way so that she was free from colonization! Instead i got ALL of CrownJwl accusing me of "targetting" two of their members whom i have had no conflict with at all! Stop what you're doing and go pick someone you're own size a$$holes!

You admit to being evil, and yet you complain about being targeted? That is what happens when you burn too many bridges.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmtd View Post
    You admit to being evil, and yet you complain about being targeted? That is what happens when you burn too many bridges.
    I know that but it's a game and you WILL get a$$holes like me but you cant use violence to end battles. Diplomacy is another factor in winning battles! Let us talk this over otherwise it could spell disaster for me

This was worth a LOL. Serves you right for alliance jumping. If you can't handle the attacks, just close your gates and give them a few troops daily, otherwise change names or change servers.

It's reading things like this that make the forum reading fun.
    You forced yourself into this postion... you won't get any sympathy from people who are "blocked" from playing on their servers due to game issues.

"Don't be fooled by Mercuraz. He is an alliance jumper and starts and leaves alliances to bring his prestige down. He really shoulc be about 900k pres, but when you leave an alliance, you lose 10% of your pres. So he's done it a lot. He caused a lot of problems by starting an alliance called Mercs, when there was Merc, and then declared war on all the top 20 alliances, including us. Then many of them declared on the wrong alliance. He is a trouble maker, so I gave permission to take him down."

This was a quote by the host of CrownJwl. I have made myself into this situation and feel guilty about it Now i have little friends and too many enemies, but one things for sure - i wont step down just yet! I am not giving up that easily after my trouble-making! I will fight to the last city

Oh, I think all of you need to give me your lunch money *glowers thuggishly*

Quote Originally Posted by Boleslav View Post
    Oh, I think all of you need to give me your lunch money *glowers thuggishly*
    LOL awsome
    AS YOU CAN SEE MISS KITTI IS SAFE[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Digger Walters View Post
    Ahh Bugger it I Nuke America Cos hey someone's gotta do the world that favour!
    Quote Originally Posted by DWorth View Post
    looks at powerwolf still hugging the bar chair, shakes my head

you get what you give...lutzer