With the inherent leadership and hero levelling problems in age2, I will try to organise any and all info I can gather.
Attack types, Warriors/Archer Rainbow
Topics to be covered:-
Lv8 NPC conquering
Lv8 NPC farming using generic hero
Lv8 NPC farming using Queen/King hero
Lv8 NPC farming using Historic Heroes
Data coming soon. Please feel free to leave examples, I use 1k transports and 99k warriors to farm them. If I can gather Att level and Leadership level data w.r.t. warriors lost, that would be great. Any contributions would be most welcome :)
the short and sweet of it:
Budget: 1 city = ~200k-250k warriors.
Losses: ~60k warriors, total (no troop respawns encountered).
1) Attack with your highest Attack hero, preferably Att150+, send a wave of 100k warriors. If unsure, send 2 X 100k waves to hit.
2) Bring down loyalty with 20-10k warrior waves.
3) Make sure that if you are encountering any NPC troop respawns, that you have 20k warriors hitting that one.
4) It will take between 40-45 hits, optimally. Maybe more if you choose an NPC farther from ur city.
5) Multiple cities used to launch waves, quicker capture.
Benefits of NPC Lv8 Farming -- Contributed by Woldere --
-When you're not ready to farm LVL10s yet, but want to power-level your hero, LVL8 NPCs are quite a decent deal, especially when you have -25% infantry cost. Added benefit is that it's a lot safer; you will have less unexpected results on LVL8s.
-21K to 30k Warriors are faster replaced than archers/warriors/workers. Resources wise, LVL10s are a better deal, but not by that much.
-You can get the -25% buff by pairing up with an alliance member, 1 has to leave the alliance, spam eachother with crap heroes, until you both have 100/100
Queen levelling with lv8 NPCs:
Queen Att = 233 @ Lv75, as you will see, losses steadily improve with increasing level of queen. All available attributes and hero gear onto Attack.
Posting screen shots, not too many words required.
-- Queen, back at Level 29