Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 68

Thread: [Age2] Level 8 NPC Farming and Conquering guide

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    in the OT, under Morgan's desk, hiding with CHICK
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    umm... I suppose u could launch a lot of simultaneous attacks from 400 miles away, would need ~45 winning attacks to land on it, and these would happen:

    1. Food consumption on the march would be MASSIVE, you will need to add some workers to the waves, as many as needed to let them march. Just don't go below ~90k warriors. (further the troops have to march, the more food they consume, thus the distance at which their natural food carrying capacity is over is where you need to start adding workers or transports to them)
    2. Yes, applying intel set causes the attack bonus to come down, but as u can see, with ~160 attack, still getting very good results
    3. First wave needs to be big, next ones can be ~20k warriors each. As long as they all fall on the NPC before the troops regenenrate there, but even so, 20k should wipe out any troop regen on a lv8 NPC.
    4. 400 miles!!! ur one really determined kitty

    (c) Ravensigs production
    Quote Originally Posted by llCHICKll View Post
    lol, you are worst than ardee... at least she tells you right away to pizz off lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Alusair View Post
    Announcement:
    I will start randomly deleting a post of practicalfool here and there over time to mess with his mind.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In you Town- Whoops sorry Conquered ya town mate.
    Posts
    1,548

    Default

    You should mix some pieces on your historical tests, check with different levels of intelligent and attack, remember you can can each item to which ever stat you want doesn't have to be the whole set.

    Spawn- AgeII Na13 - Massacre Founder
    Every one of your enemies has a weakness, you only have to find it, Unless you find your self facing me, were it shall be your weakness that leads to your demise - Spawn.

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by practicalfool View Post
    umm... I suppose u could launch a lot of simultaneous attacks from 400 miles away, would need ~45 winning attacks to land on it, and these would happen:

    1. Food consumption on the march would be MASSIVE, you will need to add some workers to the waves, as many as needed to let them march. Just don't go below ~90k warriors. (further the troops have to march, the more food they consume, thus the distance at which their natural food carrying capacity is over is where you need to start adding workers or transports to them)
    2. Yes, applying intel set causes the attack bonus to come down, but as u can see, with ~160 attack, still getting very good results
    3. First wave needs to be big, next ones can be ~20k warriors each. As long as they all fall on the NPC before the troops regenenrate there, but even so, 20k should wipe out any troop regen on a lv8 NPC.
    4. 400 miles!!! ur one really determined kitty
    LOL exactly! i am determined! Remember my first thread about this? it was a way long time ago.. and i have been building just for this ever since..

    Thanks for the info..

    Ok so i would rather have an intelligent hero then an attack one?

    and if i am doing this from 5 or 6 different cities.. How can i do it? like go to each cities, in 30 second intervals, and then send them? like 9 times ( my rally spot are 9.. and so do i need 9 heros in each cities?

    How do i pos rep you

  4. #14
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In you Town- Whoops sorry Conquered ya town mate.
    Posts
    1,548

    Default

    make all your attacks hit within 5 seconds and conqueror it.

    Spawn- AgeII Na13 - Massacre Founder
    Every one of your enemies has a weakness, you only have to find it, Unless you find your self facing me, were it shall be your weakness that leads to your demise - Spawn.

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0Spawn0 View Post
    make all your attacks hit within 5 seconds and conqueror it.
    the main city has A rally spot of 9. my other cities are kinda scattered.. so do you think i can still do it?

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    in the OT, under Morgan's desk, hiding with CHICK
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    I do remember AND.... I'm very partial to kittys

    OK,.. I hope at least one city of urs has a lv10 Rally spot. Use that one to launch the first hit. The big 100k wave. That attack, just make sure her ohas ~150 attack at least, then u can put rest of gear on intel to reduce losses.

    Rest of them, good advice up there^ mix it up as long as they are at least 60-70 attack each, it won't be a problem.

    ALSO, timing tip, what u do is, launch the first one. Then go to each city and launch the other waves. (yes, u need 9 heroes in each, at least). Then come back to the first one after u finished launching from the other cities, and launch the waves from the first one too. This way u will spend just enough time clicking to time it all near right. Especially as long as all waves of urs have at least 1 worker n 1 warrior in them.

    hmnn.. what else...

    oh yeah, need to have an empty spot in your feasting halls in one or two cities. Otherwise the hero won't get captured :S (Actually, it might get captured with the city, but why take a chance!)

    PS, to rep someone, just hit the "scales" at the top right hand corner of their post

    (c) Ravensigs production
    Quote Originally Posted by llCHICKll View Post
    lol, you are worst than ardee... at least she tells you right away to pizz off lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Alusair View Post
    Announcement:
    I will start randomly deleting a post of practicalfool here and there over time to mess with his mind.

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by practicalfool View Post
    I do remember AND.... I'm very partial to kittys

    OK,.. I hope at least one city of urs has a lv10 Rally spot. Use that one to launch the first hit. The big 100k wave. That attack, just make sure her ohas ~150 attack at least, then u can put rest of gear on intel to reduce losses.

    Rest of them, good advice up there^ mix it up as long as they are at least 60-70 attack each, it won't be a problem.

    ALSO, timing tip, what u do is, launch the first one. Then go to each city and launch the other waves. (yes, u need 9 heroes in each, at least). Then come back to the first one after u finished launching from the other cities, and launch the waves from the first one too. This way u will spend just enough time clicking to time it all near right. Especially as long as all waves of urs have at least 1 worker n 1 warrior in them.

    hmnn.. what else...

    oh yeah, need to have an empty spot in your feasting halls in one or two cities. Otherwise the hero won't get captured :S (Actually, it might get captured with the city, but why take a chance!)

    PS, to rep someone, just hit the "scales" at the top right hand corner of their post
    thanks Fool!

    btw, my cities are scattered.. they wont reach there at the same time.. so in that position what can i do? So like see how many times the troops would go from city A, then see how many time it would take to go from city B, then see how many times it would take to go from city C, and then arrange the time so they go there at the same time or like 5 seconds difference?

  8. #18
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In you Town- Whoops sorry Conquered ya town mate.
    Posts
    1,548

    Default

    (Actually, it might get captured with the city, but why take a chance!)
    100% done it twice, did not have feasting hall room, both times I conquered city hero was in its feasting hall, and I never saw him once in combat.

    I also pre scouted on the lv10s to get low heroes so.

    Spawn- AgeII Na13 - Massacre Founder
    Every one of your enemies has a weakness, you only have to find it, Unless you find your self facing me, were it shall be your weakness that leads to your demise - Spawn.

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0Spawn0 View Post
    100% done it twice, did not have feasting hall room, both times I conquered city hero was in its feasting hall, and I never saw him once in combat.

    I also pre scouted on the lv10s to get low heroes so.
    Wow nice!!

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    in the OT, under Morgan's desk, hiding with CHICK
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    good to know spawn MAkes life much easier for Kitty (I demand a smily for Kittys on this forum! If bunnies can have one, Kittys too!!!!!!)

    abt timing, yes, then u launch them with a time difference, keep a clock in front of u :P
    OR, u can see the time difference and try using camp timer, but its age2, camp timer is kinda risky cuz of hero mounts (time it says in rally spot is not correct, they go faster).

    I'd say, launch sample waves from each city to note down ACTUAL real time. Then, quickly recall, plan it all out between cities and then do it.

    (c) Ravensigs production
    Quote Originally Posted by llCHICKll View Post
    lol, you are worst than ardee... at least she tells you right away to pizz off lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Alusair View Post
    Announcement:
    I will start randomly deleting a post of practicalfool here and there over time to mess with his mind.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •