Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [Age2] Level 8 NPC Farming and Conquering guide

Quote Originally Posted by practicalfool View Post
    good to know spawn MAkes life much easier for Kitty (I demand a smily for Kittys on this forum! If bunnies can have one, Kittys too!!!!!!)

abt timing, yes, then u launch them with a time difference, keep a clock in front of u :P
    OR, u can see the time difference and try using camp timer, but its age2, camp timer is kinda risky cuz of hero mounts (time it says in rally spot is not correct, they go faster).

I'd say, launch sample waves from each city to note down ACTUAL real time. Then, quickly recall, plan it all out between cities and then do it.
    YAAAAAY they should absollutelly or i will

btw I dont have my feasting level to 9 .. some has 6 some has 7 some has 3

so it would take a looong time i guess.. right.. ?

In you Town- Whoops sorry Conquered ya town mate.

you need to upgrade your feasting halls, you will need to sent the right amount of waves for instant conquest or otherwise it will just be about the chance of getting the hero.

Up to you how you want to do it

Spawn- AgeII Na13 - Massacre Founder
    Every one of your enemies has a weakness, you only have to find it, Unless you find your self facing me, were it shall be your weakness that leads to your demise - Spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by 0Spawn0 View Post
    you need to upgrade your feasting halls, you will need to sent the right amount of waves for instant conquest or otherwise it will just be about the chance of getting the hero.

Up to you how you want to do it
    Ok i will do it i am not giving up!

and the same goes for the rally spots right?

in the OT, under Morgan's desk, hiding with CHICK

yes ma'm

all to lv9s at least and whatever is up to lv10 is awesome

Show that NPC whoz boss

PS: Make sure to check up on the hero in folk hearsay every so often to see if he hasn't moved or been captured (Satan forbid)!

(c) Ravensigs production
    Quote Originally Posted by llCHICKll View Post
    lol, you are worst than ardee... at least she tells you right away to pizz off lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Alusair View Post
    Announcement:
    I will start randomly deleting a post of practicalfool here and there over time to mess with his mind.

yes ma'm

all to lv9s at least and whatever is up to lv10 is awesome

Show that NPC whoz boss

PS: Make sure to check up on the hero in folk hearsay every so often to see if he hasn't moved or been captured (Satan forbid)!
    yup been checkin on that

btw.. now i see that many of my cities only have level 2 feasting hall and it would take a great amount of time..

do yu think it would be better, to donate some of my troops, get a adv teleporter that way and then, teleport one city right next to it.. and then abandon the city there..?

Or should i just get my feasting halls and rally spots to level 9s?

in the OT, under Morgan's desk, hiding with CHICK

Advance porterr would solve ur problem to veery very easy mode

then u can just do the normal lv8 NPC capture in my first post. Albeit, with lv9 Rally spot. So, slightly higher losses on that one hit.

(c) Ravensigs production
    Quote Originally Posted by llCHICKll View Post
    lol, you are worst than ardee... at least she tells you right away to pizz off lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Alusair View Post
    Announcement:
    I will start randomly deleting a post of practicalfool here and there over time to mess with his mind.

Advance porterr would solve ur problem to veery very easy mode

then u can just do the normal lv8 NPC capture in my first post. Albeit, with lv9 Rally spot. So, slightly higher losses on that one hit.
    yes.. but, then again.. i do not have all the troops that i need to donate..(cavs, cataphrs, battering ram and catapults rest i have and already donated) like to make catapults.. i gotta make the workshop to level 10 right? so that means i am gonna lose a michelengelos script.. is that worth it?

or shoud i just stick to the level 9 feasting hall and rally spot for all cities?

(sigh)....

so close yet so far..(meaning, i got the troops.. but dont know which way should i do it..)

btw, do i have to move the conqured city to my state? cuz i heard that you cant move the hero from the city is that right?
    Last edited by sillykitty; 06-05-2010 at 04:27 PM.

Yes the Mike is worth it. In fact if you have only one Mikes the rally spot is the place received wisdom says to spend it.

The difference it makes is to the number of troops you can send. Without a buff 90k is the limit with level 9 and 100k with level 10. That matters to you on your first wave. 98k warriors will take everything out and subsequently your smaller waves just have to deal with the wall defences and troops regenerated by the npc. It may be that an initial 90k wave will also take everything out (with higher losses) but I suspect it wont. So your second wave would need to be bigger.

Altogether do the simple thing and build the level 10 rally spot. then you are on tried and tested ground (thanks to the Fool).

It doesn't take too long.

164 attack, 207 INT, 204 Leadership (All techs maxed, including compass)

Last edited by Woldere; 06-07-2010 at 12:27 PM.

LVL8 NPC

Troop losses:
    21.000 warriors

Resources lost:
    1.3M food
    1.6M lumber
    800K iron

Resources back

8M food
    800K lumber
    800K iron
    1M gold

Experience

LVL10 NPC

Troop losses
    5K archers
    2K warriors
    2K workers

Resources lost
    1.3M food
    1.7M lumber
    1.2M iron

Resources back
    19M food
    600K lumber
    600K iron
    1.5M gold

Experience
    2.1M

Note1: this is with 25% infantry cost reduction.
    Note2: Not taking prestige into account, as it is completely worthless
    Last edited by Woldere; 06-07-2010 at 12:32 PM.