Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: [Age2] Level 8 NPC Farming and Conquering guide

Can you show a report with a lvl ~50 hero with 150 attack plz. I would like to see the report.

Age II
    -Server: Xiphos (NA2)
    -Alliance: 1stCav

Hey is the best way to cap a level 8 with warriors? Also is there a good way with archers?

Thanks
    -Razeu

Razeu,

Since you can cap an 8 with warriors and negligible losses for a troop that is easily built, I would stick with that method.

I'm sure archers would work as well, but with the length of time to produce, I would save them for bigger targets--where you NEED archers.

personally, i just use archers,layers and trans, lose only 2-3k archers

How much xp do you get from the lvl 8?

Age II

Ok I attacked a lvl 8 with a lvl 30 queen. Lost about 51k warriors. I sent 100k. No items were used.

Age II

I'm new with Age II and still upping my researches but greedy as I am, started to think since this is only with warriors would war horn and corselet make up if MT and IW are lvl8 or 9?

what else affects? Medicine of course but what about compass? Medicine is still in the process so maybe I'll wait a bit still but everything takes so long :P

Well it worked ;-) Lost about 70-80k warriors in the process even with not maxed out techs and so so hero's

Big thanks for the guide