Thread: Private Chat

Default Private Chat

I think it would be a good idea if there was a private chat that you could open with someone to talk without having to click whisper before each message, because some times you forget to press whisper and what your saying might not be very good for others to hear.

so with this theres no chance of accidentally sending the message to your alliance or world.

this would be put in its own chat tab and it would be opened when you click there name and "invite to private chat".

what do you think?
    ./\_/\
    ( o_o )This is Stoned Kitteh. He Wishes that kitty and bunny would stop fighting.
    (")_(")Copy & Paste Stoned Kitteh into your signature to help end the war between kitty and bunny.

KnightX - V.H. Of Demonz - S133

i like it....ive accidentally messed up a time or two and let alliance know stuff they shouldnt
    McTavish(TazUnit)

Sounds good to me, but the chat box dosn't really have tabs atm, I was thinking a bit more like wow style...

Hard to explain but it is a tab system, when you type /w insertname here the first time, a new tab opens with there name as a label, Theres also a default system tab were everything gets posted much like world chat atm with whispers in pink alliance in blue ect..

In addition it also has stiicky chat options, so if you were talking in alliance everything you say goes to alliance, if you were talking in world everything you say goes to world (So you can watch world chat while typing to alliance)

But any improvements to the current chat box would be good imo.

Good idea........
    http://ploader.net/files/a805f1645701978f6b2751487a9b0211.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Kitti View Post
    Well....that's what THIIIIIS is for!! *SHHHWWWIIINNNG*
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    If you're leaving, it won't matter to you either way, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLiz View Post
    arabs will be replaced

bump...

ive got 3 supporters here, anyone else?
    ./\_/\
    ( o_o )This is Stoned Kitteh. He Wishes that kitty and bunny would stop fighting.
    (")_(")Copy & Paste Stoned Kitteh into your signature to help end the war between kitty and bunny.

KnightX - V.H. Of Demonz - S133

Makes sense. I'm on board.

It's an improvement over current system.
    I fully support it.

Quit Evony (and Forums) 8/18/2010
    Periodically returns, but spends most of time on reddit.