Thread: Merger

Default Merger

Server 5 is in need of an overhaul.. Bullies abound and it is definitely time for merger. Why is it that this hasn't been done yet.. One of the first Servers gets skipped right over...

anywho... i could go on but i'll make it short and to the point

SERVER 5 NEEDS AND DESERVES A MERGER.

ANYONE AGREE?

DISAGREE?

*those that disagree = likely the bullies. lol

I agree we are well over due for merger. Seems that the top alliances decided they wanted to kill server 5 for some reason and have made half of server 5 leave already. Merging is just what we need and just what the bullies on the block dont want that would make them have to fight someone one on one instead of 20 to 1

i honestly believe this... the bullies are only bullies because server 5 is a boring place to be these days. the cries for a merger don't seem to be going anywhere, but yeah, something needs to be done.

dear devs... *PLEASE* give this ancient server some attention. wipe the npc's. wipe the inactives. gods, wipe the lakes and hills and randomize everything once again. we're now more than a year deep in s5, and we've taken care of ourselves in a lot of ways. but the whole thing is burning out right now, and it will be dead soon enough if something isn't done.

why is there so many merger requests.

Evony. Will. Decide. Which. Servers. They . merge. on there own

Quote Originally Posted by Darrenb209 View Post

why is there so many merger requests.

Evony. Will. Decide. Which. Servers. They . merge. on there own
    see above, darren

They put this forum here just for 'requests'. We dont expect them to drop what they are doing to please us, but it they are at a point where they are asking themselvs.. okay.. what next?, many 'suggest' --> server 5 merger <--

im willing to put money on servers 1-6 never getting a merger , they wont even fix the bugs or do anything about the lag so id doubt they will care enough to actualy merge these servers there are numerous threads petitioning for this since last year deaf ears my freinds deaf ears

<7:10>[ssfgrgawer]: oh i understand using memebers to descout me, Good move. But causing the lag so i cant close gates is a tad unsporting.
    <7:14>[BUBBAA]: powering down the lagatron2000
    <7:16>[ssfgrgawer]: Nope that was all my scouts, i now have a total of 600k.

Be careful what you ask for. they will end up merging you with one other server and a map so huge that you have 100s of miles between people. You will die a slow painful death, not from bullies, but from boredom as we are on SS9.