Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Server Teleport 1000 cents?

Quote Originally Posted by clownius View Post
    That and how would you place all of someones cities? Randomly or do they get free adv tele's like a merge? Whole lota issues with this idea.
    Did you not read the original post? "Pack all your troops into one city for x amount of $$$."

There would only be one city in need of porting.

but what position on the server.

AND, this idea was stupid. why don't you look at there other ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrenb209 View Post
    but what position on the server.

AND, this idea was stupid. why don't you look at there other ideas.

Seems like the morons are out in force today. Anyhow, like all else, throw this idea under the rug Devs. Just like you do any other good idea tossed at you. Listen to the morons like you always do....

WHAT?
    Last edited by Darrenb209; 06-03-2010 at 07:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Melri Killer View Post
    Seems like the morons are out in force today. Anyhow, like all else, throw this idea under the rug Devs. Just like you do any other good idea tossed at you. Listen to the morons like you always do....
    O moron, caller eh. just because you are one doesn't make us one
    Why do people have to be like this? You can't call someone moron for saying they don't like your idea. Especially if they give a perfectly good reason why.
    And you can't call someone a moron for calling you a moron. That is so childish...

Quote Originally Posted by Alusair View Post
    If you don't care enough to make yourself understandable, don't be surprised if others don't care enough to try to figure out what you're trying to tell them.

Quote Originally Posted by TCWNME View Post
    Why do people have to be like this? You can't call someone moron for saying they don't like your idea. Especially if they give a perfectly good reason why.
    And you can't call someone a moron for calling you a moron. That is so childish...

first. I am 14.

second, I never said what you quoted

Quote Originally Posted by TCWNME View Post
    I agree, Melri killer your idea has been suggested before. you should read the post on "whats been suggested" and browse around the game suggestion thread to see anything thats not in there.

lol, he was talking to me as well... I did post what was quoted but edited it away upon realising I shouldn't have said it

Quote Originally Posted by Melri Killer View Post
    This comming from the person who suggested people who are banned should be able to buy their way out of it and that we should be able to use macro's? I must have missed the good ideas.

lol, he was talking to me as well... I did post what was quoted but edited it away upon realising I shouldn't have said it
    I have just done the same thing with that last post, as i had not seen TC's quote from you or your original.

Melri killer is full of bright ideas

from his suggestions on here so far i get the impression he is a player who got suspended (see thread "give cheaters another chance if they have enough cash" or something along those lines.) and now everyone on his server knows him so he wants to get onto another server, hence this suggestion