This should be fun...I anticipate some debate but remember a few things
1. I did my best to maintain the accuracy.
2. All Data is from the Evony Forum thread named "Base Stats of Historical Heroes". That forum has its guidelines for submitting please review them and submit addition and changes to that post.
3. I recognize that when you have multiple reporters of data they will not always read or follow the same rules or misunderstand them, or i wasn't clear enough in the beginning.
4. Common problems include 4 things. Submitter didn't use holy water(i tried not to use the data from those submissions). Leadership was not properly reported so i used my best judgment to determine if they took the 29-30 points out or not(Biggest flaw in Effectiveness Rankings). Some max attributes received multiple entries e.g. atk 97 and atk98, when possible i tried to count as 97, but the values may be off by 1. Submissions didn't include the full name so again i used my best judgment to determine which Hero they meant.
5. Formula for Attack Effectiveness Score and Rating (AES)
=ATK Base Attribute + 30 +(Base Leadership-100)
6. Thought behind the AES is that leadership directly impacts a heroes ability to attack with large armies thus forcing a player to level a hero like Niels Ebbeson up much higher before being as effective with 100k+armies. If this is weighted too much for you ...thats fine...dont read the columns on the right...i have the rankings for ATK attributes listed for you as well. I am debating a formula for atk/intel/ldrship for defense rankings as well but have not determined one. 1 Thread about 1k to 1 point leadership. JUST ONE THEORY...not proven...take the data crunching for what its worth just that. Thread about intelligence impact on defense and battles
Version 1.0 03JUN10