Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [AGE 2]Historical Hero Rankings

Default [AGE 2]Historical Hero Rankings

This should be fun...I anticipate some debate but remember a few things

1. I did my best to maintain the accuracy.

2. All Data is from the Evony Forum thread named "Base Stats of Historical Heroes". That forum has its guidelines for submitting please review them and submit addition and changes to that post.

3. I recognize that when you have multiple reporters of data they will not always read or follow the same rules or misunderstand them, or i wasn't clear enough in the beginning.

4. Common problems include 4 things. Submitter didn't use holy water(i tried not to use the data from those submissions). Leadership was not properly reported so i used my best judgment to determine if they took the 29-30 points out or not(Biggest flaw in Effectiveness Rankings). Some max attributes received multiple entries e.g. atk 97 and atk98, when possible i tried to count as 97, but the values may be off by 1. Submissions didn't include the full name so again i used my best judgment to determine which Hero they meant.

5. Formula for Attack Effectiveness Score and Rating (AES)
    =ATK Base Attribute + 30 +(Base Leadership-100)

6. Thought behind the AES is that leadership directly impacts a heroes ability to attack with large armies thus forcing a player to level a hero like Niels Ebbeson up much higher before being as effective with 100k+armies. If this is weighted too much for you ...thats fine...dont read the columns on the right...i have the rankings for ATK attributes listed for you as well. I am debating a formula for atk/intel/ldrship for defense rankings as well but have not determined one. 1 Thread about 1k to 1 point leadership. JUST ONE THEORY...not proven...take the data crunching for what its worth just that. Thread about intelligence impact on defense and battles

Version 1.0 03JUN10

Jason
    Last edited by AllDayXL; 06-03-2010 at 03:18 PM.

TOP ATTACK HISTORICAL HEROES

Last edited by AllDayXL; 06-03-2010 at 02:22 PM.

TOP INTELLIGENCE HISTORICAL HEROES

Last edited by AllDayXL; 06-03-2010 at 02:20 PM.

TOP POLITICAL HISTORICAL HEROES

Last edited by AllDayXL; 06-03-2010 at 02:23 PM.

Thanks a lot.

Taking INT into account would indeed be nice. And can you elaborate on Leadership please? I still don't really know what it does exactly.
    Last edited by Woldere; 06-03-2010 at 05:45 PM.

The thought that exists is that leadership has a direct impact on how many troops gain the attribute bonus from the hero. One example has been lvl 30 equals 30k troops benefiting. Although the weight given in the ATK effectiveness rating may be a lil heavy for leadership value...my instincts say that as servers mature leadership becomes more important. Either way another thought would be avg the Attribute rank with the AES Rank and that would give a better value. In the end the data is there for every player to access there own Historical Hero target.

Jason

Don't forget that intel plays a factor while attacking. If you have below 85 intel, your archers won't receive their full life bonus.

I agree Satan...still working on the formula for that to factor in...this is draft 1.0...i will improve the formula and accessment each month...espcially as we get more data on the base stats. Feel free to offer formula recommendations for future versions!

Jason

is there a cap the effectiveness of int or possible a soft cap on int i remember reading somewhere that int above a specific number didnt make any difference.
    i believe this was in a age 1 post

AllDayXL, where did you get that info on Leadership? And if it's true, what use is Leadership over 100? (or 225 if you're gonna launch from Atlantis with a war ensign lol)