Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: [AGE 2]Historical Hero Rankings

Meister Eckhart- pol-95, attk- 58, int-96 leadership- 60

Also, Michelangelo de Caravaggio's leadership is actually higher than what is listed at 102

NA24 - INSOMNIA
    NA33 - INSOMNIA
    NA43 - Relapse
    *NA60*

I want da water boy on my team

Quote Originally Posted by ElNiNoSt0rM View Post
    Yes, I understand what it is.

I was, however, unaware of that random and completely illogical fact of heroes. Did the devs just decide to do that for fun?

What I WILL contest is how base is calculated for an HH. They have a max level of 150, but all start at level 30. Resetting them to level 1 just doesn't make any sense. Sure, the idea is to compare them to a normal hero of the same level, but that is completely skewed given their max level is 50% higher. They are already entirely even at level 30. If you're making an Excel chart for ONLY historical heroes (which are all 30 to start) then why not list the base as what you see when capped? Maybe there's some silly reason why this is not done.

Also, what good does it do to list their base before this mysterious ~10 points gets added? Why not just list the number you see when you cap them from an NPC? Seems to skip an entire step to me, but oh well.

My main man Vira is off here... so not to nitpick but his base atk is only 83 just as an fyi

Quote Originally Posted by GRRRRR View Post
    not trying to nit pick..but reason i mentioned holy water is that base stats for Bohemond I are incorrect...
    Bohemond 1 base stats after holy water are attack 87
    base attack stats after holy for Viracocha attack are 87 - intell 70 politics 52
    and base for Arnold Von Winkleried are also 87 - intell 73 politics 60

great list.. wish it was around before I grabbed the above 3 heros

edit..nope my mistake (late night)..stats on bohemond are correct.. others supplied to add to your list
    rep +1

Quote Originally Posted by Woldere View Post
    No formula used, based on my experience with the importance of attack/intel/leadership.

I probably missed 1 or 2 heroes who should share a 11th or 16th place.

Edit: Saladin is 98 attack. This puts him at shared 3rd place with Aretes III
    Is this stat as they are when you capture them or you need to used Holy water????
    And do you need to use Holy water for every HH you capture if you want to get the best stat from them?????

Allday, could you add in the same pics, except "sort by" attack for the best attack list, please?
    And of course, sort by politic for your best POL list, and sort by intel for your best INT list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazzzzzzzzalicious! View Post
    i started to read this and agree with everything rota says. if people just listened to him the forums would be a better place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Rota is correct.

I don't even understand the question.

The list in my signature has what you ask for Attack Heroes, Rota.
    Thanks WN1 Hit for the sig!

So is there anyway to determine if an Historic Hero has been found and curre ntly in the game (owned)?
    On server 18 I doubt there is any HHs left, someone has disputed this assertion. Am I right, or wrong??
    At what age of a server has the HH invariably become merely academic and no lo nger attainable?

Quote Originally Posted by Navac d'Ragamar View Post
    So is there anyway to determine if an Historic Hero has been found and curre ntly in the game (owned)?
    On server 18 I doubt there is any HHs left, someone has disputed this assertion. Am I right, or wrong??
    At what age of a server has the HH invariably become merely academic and no lo nger attainable?
    Check the hero name in statisics and see if it is owned or not. And hero names ARE case sensitive.

FYI they are prob all owned on NA18. Youll need to track every one of the 620+ HHs and find which ones are owned by inactive or semi-inactive players.

Be forewarned other ppl have already done this so it will be tough but doable.

This deserves a BUMP!

Thanks,Webby.