Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [AGE 2]Historical Hero Rankings

Hannibal is 60 POL / 97 ATK / 76 INT - 126 Leadership (all base)
    Ghengis Khan is 50 POL / 97 ATK / 91 INT - 130 Leadership (all base)
    Pachacuty is 56 POL
    Robin Hood is 124 Leadership

Got some more for you.

Joan of Arc- 75 politics 98 attack 86 intelligence

William Wallace- 65 politics 97 attack 50 intelligence

It's nice to see all the heros listed together but is the formula a joke?

"5. Formula for Attack Effectiveness Score and Rating (AES)
    =ATK Base Attribute + 30 +(Base Leadership-100)"

Isn't this the same as =ATK Base Attribute + Base Leadership -70 ?

Why are we subtracting 70 from this? And we do it by first adding 30 then subtracting 100?!? lol

So we don't know what leadership does but people do have theories... So in the formula we'll assume it just counts as much as attack. hmm how about AES=atk+2(leadership)? Seems just as valid in theory...

Evony added stragegems that effect Plundering in age 2. This tells me it's very possible leadership just looks pretty.

I really did like seeing all the heros listed like this though. It would also be nice to see them ordered by attk value with highest on top and lowest on bottom.

In you Town- Whoops sorry Conquered ya town mate.

Note 1: Your Formula
    Please Just have it as
    =ATK Base Attribute +(Base Leadership-100)
    There isn't much point adding the 30 just because the Historical start on level 30, your AES should work off Base Level(Lv1) as that is what all the other stats are marked as.

Note 2: BASE STATS OF A HERO ARE AT LV1 PEOPLE.
    Which means you -29 from the stat at lv30 to reduce it to Lv1, you only get 29 skill points to level 30 not 30, this applies for leadership as well normal heroes start with 1.

So if the hero at Lv30 has
    123 Atk|50 Pol|72Int|167 Leadership

Its base stats are

94 Atk|50 Pol|72Int|138 Leadership

People have been doing -30, that's why some stats are off by 1.

Note 3:Awesome list, Can you please add the unknown stat's heroes here aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Pepperpot99 View Post
    It's nice to see all the heros listed together but is the formula a joke?

"5. Formula for Attack Effectiveness Score and Rating (AES)
    =ATK Base Attribute + 30 +(Base Leadership-100)"

Isn't this the same as =ATK Base Attribute + Base Leadership -70 ?

Why are we subtracting 70 from this? And we do it by first adding 30 then subtracting 100?!? lol

So we don't know what leadership does but people do have theories... So in the formula we'll assume it just counts as much as attack. hmm how about AES=atk+2(leadership)? Seems just as valid in theory...

Evony added stragegems that effect Plundering in age 2. This tells me it's very possible leadership just looks pretty.

I really did like seeing all the heros listed like this though. It would also be nice to see them ordered by attk value with highest on top and lowest on bottom.

Pepper i was just using one theory to display additional data...i agree it is likely not relavant...but the purpose was to get debate going and movement towards a usable AES...Be constructive next time rather they add weight to the part of the familiar that counters your belief...and note...not that it matters but i used -100 for the idea it takes 100 points to use 100k...again part of that theory...and added 30 due to the fact they start at lvl 30...of course one could simplify but i was leaving it there so people could see i was trying to represent the listed theory...if you had read the whole thread you would see im not stuck on the formula...you seem like a bright guy...maybe you could contribute to a formula that could establish a Hist Hero value...so when new servers happen list will help people target HHs.

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by 0Spawn0 View Post
    Note 1:
    Note 3:Awesome list, Can you please add the unknown stat's heroes here aswell
    I have a incomplete list of known Historical heroes (400+) in the base stats tread there is a link in post one of this thread.

Jason

Default I need info about one hero wich isn't on the list

Great job done here with this thread. Though I was looking after a historic hero wich isn't on the list, Sthepen of Moldavia. I will be more than gratefull if any could post his stats as I want to get it.
    Keep up the good work.
    Wothan of Epitome
    Server all1

Default umm updates

hey man, i posted new found heroes on the other thread, if u have time check it out... i'm gona update soon in a few hours or so again, stumble on 2 heroes and hunting 1 hero...

btw, my post is base stats at lvl 0 with the leadership -29 from found.

ok cheers...gonna go hero hunting again... rofl

p.s - i like the list alphabetically... since attack heroes are valued base on attack + int...it would be a mess to list them base on highest attack since i think sooner or later we're gona figure out the function of leadership, it would be hard for AllDayXL to rearrange the list...
    Last edited by zzaim298; 06-05-2010 at 08:41 AM.

In you Town- Whoops sorry Conquered ya town mate.

Can you please post a download link to the spreadsheets, want to download them so I can sort them myself.

Spawn- AgeII Na13 - Massacre Founder
    Every one of your enemies has a weakness, you only have to find it, Unless you find your self facing me, were it shall be your weakness that leads to your demise - Spawn.

You need to update this a bit with all the new info flooding in.

Also my forumula for attack effectiveness would be a such:

{Attack*[(Leaderhsip*Attack/100)]}*(Intelligence/50)

Note that intelligence divisor can be switched according to preference.

Ex. a 100 of everything hero would look like this.

{100+[100*(100/100)]}*(100/50)= 400 attack rating.