Page 2 of 564 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: Artists' Lounge

1. Default

I have not been animating my renders.. Takes up too much size.
    Quit.

That's why I only put itty bitty animations, if any ... doing complicated animations makes the quality suffer. And heaven only knows how much I detest having to choose when confronted with a compromise. :/

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenwings View Post
    That's why I only put itty bitty animations, if any ... doing complicated animations makes the quality suffer. And heaven only knows how much I detest having to choose when confronted with a compromise. :/
    Same here.. All I have been able to do is make some text flash, etc... And as for pictures without animations, they PNG quality has to be degraded so much..
    Quit.

All the angels sing........... Cuz your gonna die!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenwings View Post
    If they don't increase the file size limit ... then I guess we'll just have to think up more ways to be more creative about it, yeah?
    We will not be increasing this limit

Exactly why we have to take the extra mile to be more creative in finding ways to stuff all our artistic prowess into one 72.3kb sig.

6. Default

Now.. Anyone willing to bump my shop for me? I r bored with no requests ;p.

Done all the tuts I was planning on doing too.. Maybe I should do another one..
    Quit.

8. Default

We really need a mod for our section here... Until then, we can ask the Sr. Mods to do our biddings ;p.
    Quit.

We should ask foxy :/...

I think that the only mod I'll let touch my shop is AA. So AA for GFX mod.