Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Base stats...

;p i know about the 100k war thing...just had a over abondnece of arch and barly any wars XD

Ah this is fair i guess xD lvl 285 attack with 100+ leadership and you "should" be able to also hit a lvl 9 aswell with 100k

battlena1.evony.com/default.html?logfile/20100606/0c/42/0c429a8b489552c2be7bf71b7929964a.xml

Losses are usually at 75k notice the lvl 1 defending for my beautiful 60k loss
    [Ninno20 aka Olympia aka Rhys]
    and i will remember your name and face
    on the day you are judged by the funhouse cast
    and i will rejoice in your fall from grace
    with a cane through the sky like "none shall pass"

i would have preferd to see a 1k rainbow in there main thing i would like to see is a 1k rainbow and 10k bal backing it the idea is you wont lose any bal though if the fight is over fast enough

Quote Originally Posted by *Tan* View Post
    i would have preferd to see a 1k rainbow in there main thing i would like to see is a 1k rainbow and 10k bal backing it the idea is you wont lose any bal though if the fight is over fast enough
    Yeh but warriors build 4x faster then scouts and 14x faster then archers, so warriors are the best ides in the end down to speed of rebuilding them

can you guys help ' i caped a lvl 8 then a lvl 10 and the quest still tells me i have to cap a lvl 8 again ? the queen is nowhere to be found ?

this game always screws me over.......

can anyone tell me why the damm quest is screwed

I think that choosing between the aforementioned material (racism, profanity, nazism) and spongebob squarepants is a highly exaggerated extreme.

oh you have to cap them in order you might have caped the 10 first?

Quote Originally Posted by kingdeano View Post
    can you guys help ' i caped a lvl 8 then a lvl 10 and the quest still tells me i have to cap a lvl 8 again ? the queen is nowhere to be found ?

this game always screws me over.......

can anyone tell me why the damm quest is screwed
    You must have capped the level 8 before you got the quest available, did you complete the capture a level 8 quest when you did it?

As tan says you do have to do them in order and only when it says it on the quest or it wont count

no i did the lvl 8 1st then the lvl 10 ' i did the lvl 8 a few wks ago ?

I think that choosing between the aforementioned material (racism, profanity, nazism) and spongebob squarepants is a highly exaggerated extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by kingdeano View Post
    no i did the lvl 8 1st then the lvl 10 ' i did the lvl 8 a few wks ago ?
    So did you complete the quest AFTER you captured the level 8?

Or did you complete the capture a level 8 complete the quest capture a level 10 complete the quest then it says capture a level 8 again

Your not being very clear on what happened can you explain in more detail and ill see if i can help

lol well ok back to my topics XD

what do you think of this i volenteared cause i wanted to smash some troops into a b10

i got my b10 already can then went and helped land the first hit for my host even though i knew full well he could have done it by himself i just wanted to test some stuff...

battlena5.evony.com/default.html?logfile/20100606/fb/e8/fbe865627432d0f911fd0a5be5298c37.xml

but i really wanted to see what 30k bal would have done...but they were in another town sadly those dam things eat alot of food

also buffs are applyed only war horn and cor

All and all caped a 8 npced it took my 10 got my king was like what they hell i need to kill some more troops and helpd with a clearing wave ;p