Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Improved Guide Library

1. Default

Nice to have them all in one spot thanks

Major changes to the Libraby. Hope you guys like it!

Oh my. Satan! The font on the guides list and explanation is far too large. Needs to be smaller.

Quote Originally Posted by Alusair View Post
    If you don't care enough to make yourself understandable, don't be surprised if others don't care enough to try to figure out what you're trying to tell them.

In you Town- Whoops sorry Conquered ya town mate.

Font is quite large, i think it would be good if moved things into sections.

Spawn- AgeII Na13 - Massacre Founder
    Every one of your enemies has a weakness, you only have to find it, Unless you find your self facing me, were it shall be your weakness that leads to your demise - Spawn.

What that guy said. ^^^ Oh, and I'm cleaning this section up for you and paying more attention to it in the future. If there is anything you think I should do, or any suggestions, send them to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Alusair View Post
    If you don't care enough to make yourself understandable, don't be surprised if others don't care enough to try to figure out what you're trying to tell them.

In you Town- Whoops sorry Conquered ya town mate.

Quote Originally Posted by TCWNME View Post
    What that guy said. ^^^ Oh, and I'm cleaning this section up for you and paying more attention to it in the future. If there is anything you think I should do, or any suggestions, send them to me.
    that's all you think of me TCWNME as that guy, i thought we had a bond going here

Good to know that your going to be clearing up the guide section and keeping it a lot tighter , I think with some good attention and some time and there will be amazing amounts of information here.

Spawn- AgeII Na13 - Massacre Founder
    Every one of your enemies has a weakness, you only have to find it, Unless you find your self facing me, were it shall be your weakness that leads to your demise - Spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by TCWNME View Post
    Font changed, lol. I really need to proofread my work more often. I put font 3 instead of 4. But I did make the titles overly huge for a reason

As for you paying more attention to this section of the forums, that is the best news I have heard on this forums in a while.

Post Awesome!!

well being just 6 months and 2 ages into this Game (and still Loving it) I feel this to be the Best Link for both ages

I just don't like the Fact that server na19 removed all the lvl 5 NPC's coz they are a great way to start off.

and the Medal Drop Rate on Age 2 server na19 is really bad

What I do like tho is the Fact that you have to Colonize many Citys to feed ur troops and I'm all for That !!

Evonator's guide on how to quickly colonize 400 cities has been added.

up in the stickies, asmos awesome age 2 guide
    Mods Are

AWESOME!!!