Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: ASMO'S Awesome Age II Guide

Quote Originally Posted by imajyn View Post
    Has anyone noticed, solved, or at least adressed the apparant bug about attacking on na22? I declared war and attacked a city last night. Went to sleep, woke up and can't attack anymore. Every city I try to attack tells me "you can't perform this against this target"
    Do I have a misunderstanding of the rules here or is there just an issue with the attacking feature on the new age II servers?
    Um -- off topic a bit?

try in the question and answer forum.

Default wow

wow you really put effort into this congratulations and awesome guide

Default Missing Lvl 14 NPCs in Romagna?

Could anyone tell me why the Lvl 14 NPCs that should be at 693, 759 and 759, 759. in Romagna are not there? They are missing.

The other 6 fall right into the 66 spaces pattern but you go from 627, 759 to 693, 759 and it is not there.

This means there is only 6 Lvl 14s in Romagna, not 8. That's not fair.

This is on Estoc (NA12) server.

In you Town- Whoops sorry Conquered ya town mate.

Quote Originally Posted by fbrooks View Post
    Could anyone tell me why the Lvl 14 NPCs that should be at 693, 759 and 759, 759. in Romagna are not there? They are missing.

The other 6 fall right into the 66 spaces pattern but you go from 627, 759 to 693, 759 and it is not there.

There just missing there is a few others that are missing also, no real reason why there not there, there just not.

Spawn- AgeII Na13 - Massacre Founder
    Every one of your enemies has a weakness, you only have to find it, Unless you find your self facing me, were it shall be your weakness that leads to your demise - Spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by fbrooks View Post

Not sure why, but it is a known issue/feature. Who are you on NA12

Spawn beat me to it!

Quote Originally Posted by AllDayXL View Post
    Spawn beat me to it!
    I'm light thunder, lighting the way I strike n type is just frighting.

Every one of your enemies has a weakness, you only have to find it, Unless you find your self facing me, were it shall be your weakness that leads to your demise - Spawn.

Great guide, one thing you may want to explore and update is what the POSTER gets from having things clicked on. For instance, If I have the plague one posted, and a friend clicks on it I get 1 penicillin

Quote Originally Posted by Skul View Post
    Great guide, one thing you may want to explore and update is what the POSTER gets from having things clicked on. For instance, If I have the plague one posted, and a friend clicks on it I get 1 penicillin
    REALLY... REALLY.. Damn Penicillin.. omg.

This guide is very helpful. It is the most in depth guide I have seen on this forum so far. I may be new, but I've seen many guides to this game. This one is the most useful, in my opinion. I'm sure my alliance will find this guide very helpful. Nice job!