Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abandon To Flat

Default Abandon To Flat

My idea is when a player wants to abandon his city they can decide whether they want to abandon like normal and it turns into an npc or they abandon and it turns into a flat.When the player clicks abandon city three buttons come up (like when your demolishing) saying abandon, abandon to flat and cancel. Then they just put in their password and boom. This would really help clear up the cluttered servers like 1,2,3,n1, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by dylo48 View Post
    My idea is when a player wants to abandon his city they can decide whether they want to abandon like normal and it turns into an npc or they abandon and it turns into a flat.When the player clicks abandon city three buttons come up (like when your demolishing) saying abandon, abandon to flat and cancel. Then they just put in their password and boom. This would really help clear up the cluttered servers like 1,2,3,n1, etc...
    Dear dylo48

I agree with you comletely . i myself am on one of the servers you mentioned
    ( n1 ) and i can not find a flat any where the other day i spent 30 minutes looking and i didnt find one AT ALL!!!!
    SO I HOPE THE EVONY PROGRAMERS READ YOUR THREAD AND ACTUALY DO SOME THING ABOUT IT

AND JUST TO TOP IT OFF
    1+ REP FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds like a good idea to me, but i only play on ageII now and there is still 'plenty' of space left

Excellent idea. I'm on an Evony I server and not seen a flat for months. Too late for my server now, but this would have helped if implemented long ago.

Default Conquer an NPC and be able to destroy it to a flat...

I'd love to be able to take away some of these level 1,2,3 or 4 NPCs and knock 'em down to open flats... Either that, or let us build the Town Hall up to the level we'd like to have the NPC become, and abandon it then.

For example: I conquer a level 3 NPC. I upgrade the TH to level 5, then abandon it, it is now a lvl 5 NPC. Take a level 7 and upgrade it to 10, now you have a nice L10 NPC.

Thanks to Jezz for the sig!

WhateverSS28, I'm merging your thread with a similar one started by dylo.
    Last edited by Quantum Leap; 07-11-2010 at 09:29 AM.

7. Default

wn3 is not cluttered by any means yet they remove npcs there too--lol....you can capture an npc and build it up yourself for a city...we just want npcs within a 10 mile radius around cities, they don't have to be all fives which is what botters go after...I make 9's and 8's to farm and they remove those too which is ridiculous. 8's have good lumber and iron and 9's have 14 million food which helps with not having to hit so many 5's. I could hit 3-4 level nines and not have to farm much after that if I convert my city t mostly lumber and iron. The bad thing is they punish me too and I don'tevenextensively farm like some people.

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverSS28 View Post
    I'd love to be able to take away some of these level 1,2,3 or 4 NPCs and knock 'em down to open flats... Either that, or let us build the Town Hall up to the level we'd like to have the NPC become, and abandon it then.

For example: I conquer a level 3 NPC. I upgrade the TH to level 5, then abandon it, it is now a lvl 5 NPC. Take a level 7 and upgrade it to 10, now you have a nice L10 NPC.
    this would make making npcs a long process..
    i like dylo's version better
    i support the idea
    _Can____you___
    _hear__me__
    ___now__
    _____

It would be very nice to have the option to make a flat or npc

Just an idea- teleport away, and then NPC your city- automatic flat :-P

A slave to AgeII
    Quote Originally Posted by Boleslav View Post
    I swear, if I have to read another thread accusing people of cheating on here, I will vomit blood and infractions.