Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leveling Politic Heroes

Default Leveling Politic Heroes

It's generally understood how to add multiple levels at a relatively fast pace to your attack heroes and even your intelligence heroes. As far as politic heroes go, most people just send them out hitting level 5s or gain experience from troop building.

I just want to show 3 simple ways you can quickly add some levels to your politic hero because it is just as important as the level of your attack hero. After all, what is the point of having a high level attack hero to build troops quickly if you do not make enough resources to keep up with your troop production?

As I said, there are 3 ways that I use to upgrade the politic heroes (depending on what type of NPCs you have around your city). If you have another way that you do it, please fill us in as well.

Low-level NPCs with warriors

Simply look around your cities and try to find one with a good 4 or 5 NPCs varying in level from 6 - 8, then just send your hero at them with 100,000 warriors one after another. By the time you finish hitting them, an hour?s time should have passed. If so, just continue visiting each NPC with your hero. If an hour has NOT passed, just wait until it has been about an hour since you hit the first NPC.

The experience gained versus your warrior loss varies greatly between the levels of NPC --

Level 5 NPC
    500 Ballistae & Transporters
    Experience ≈ 92,000
    Loss ≈ 0 - 20 Ballistae, 0 Transporters

100,000 Warriors
    Experience ≈ 170,000
    Loss ≈ 7,000 - 12,000 Warriors

Level 6 NPC*
    100,000 Warriors
    Experience ≈ 310,000
    Loss ≈ 11,000 - 15,000 Warriors

Level 7 NPC
    100,000 Warriors
    Experience ≈ 440,000
    Loss ≈ 21,000 - 29,0000 Warriors

Level 8 NPC
    100,000 Warriors
    Experience ≈ 650,000
    Loss ≈ 49,000 - 55,000 Warriors

*If you test this out quite extensively, you will find that the level6 NPC is the most efficient way to use warriors to gain experience.

Follow-up attacks on Level 10 NPCs

This way takes a lot more attention and time to do, but is quite a bit more rewarding in the long run. All you do is go to a city of yours that has 6 or more level 10 NPCs within 2 miles of it. Hit all the level 10s with a good attack hero (level 200+) and then just follow those hits with your politic hero using the same set you used with your attack hero. Be sure you continue around the cycle of NPCs one after another without pause. Remember, NPC troops regenerate to full strength every hour even though the resources take 8 hours. If you take too long and the troops regenerate, make sure you use your attack hero again; otherwise you can just keep hitting the 10s in succession with your politic hero.

Level 10 NPC
    93,000 Archers, 2,000 Warriors, 2,000 Workers, 3,000 Scouts

Experience ≈ 1,200,000 ? 1,810,000
    Loss ≈ 3,000 - 9,000 Archers + all layer troops

Using Holy Water

The final way I use for upgrading my politic hero is probably the easiest way, but requires some items. Just find an attack hero in your feasting hall that has a reasonably high politic stat base. Meaning, a hero that may have 60 - 80 attack at level 1 along with 60 - 80 politic at level 1. After that, level this hero just as you would any attack hero adding points to attack until you are satisfied with its level**. Once you are satisfied, use holy waters to move all stat points to politics.

**Keep in mind that you may be limited by the number of holy waters you have, if you have 20 holy waters, you?ll want to stop at level 190 remembering that every 10 levels on a hero will cost 1 more holy water to redistribute stats.
    Last edited by JLande09; 06-14-2010 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Character Display Issue
    What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy?
    -Mahatma Gandhi

Nice guide, JLande.

I use the follow-up method, though you only need to have two NPC10's 1-1.4miles from your city. I hit both with my attack hero, then I send my poli hero out to hit each, alternating between the two, between 24-30 minutes after my last attack. My poli hero has 44 attack, so he can easily kill the 160-200k warriors he encounters, and suffers similar losses to a regular NPC10 hit while collecting 750k-1.2mil XP. You can keep hitting using this method for hours, and amassing ridiculous levels. I added 100 levels to a 150-poli hero in 2 days.

This is how i do it.

lvl 9 npc's with a modified lvl 10 farming mix. This can be done with any attack lvl hero. I have a horn up(always) but the losses without the horn are 7.5-8.5k give or take.

just over 1m exp each hit and the resource gain make the hit almost break even. I have done this with as low as 10(ten) attack but have no current reports for that hero.

very nice guide +rep

rep if I helped

Quote Originally Posted by DCJerboa View Post
    Nice guide, JLande.

I added 100 levels to a 150-poli hero in 2 days.

What kind of troops did you burn through doing that? Also, what level did you start at?

Thanks for you input by the way, I will try this out and see what I can do with it.
    What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy?
    -Mahatma Gandhi

Another way i do is i follow my lvl 10 hit with 99999 warrior and 1 trans (the 1 trans so the hit lands after my main attack)

This nets 430k ish expierence and about 14k warrior losses.
    BirdZilla is watching you

Default Try this for lvl 7 npc :)

Level 7 Npc farming is even more easier now

Sorry for Necroing this thread (if its old enough to be considered that)

I wanted to add that by sending 5k wars along with the 500 bals/trans you can double the xp that is gained.

I holy watered my poli hero i won off the wheel into an attk hero and lvling it on tens instead of hitting with the warriors

Actually...best way to get a good poli hero using sheer laziness...is when you get multiple instant warrior heroes or even just 2...Use holy water on the hero and make it a politics hero. Overnight about 20 people on SS31 did that and now there are a bunch of 400 poli heroes, lol.

Yes...that is I and the **** gang destroying your home all while you watch us do it...It's much funnier when your online