Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star bonus

But your gear research levels do add to troop training time I presume, Selak?

Quote Originally Posted by Woldere View Post
    But your gear research levels do add to troop training time I presume, Selak?
    that is correct. the research gear itself is added in (like lvl 4 shield or lvl 3 charms) but the star levels on the gear is not.

for instance: (fictional numbers here)

hero attack before armor -> 100
    Hero attack with lvl 3 armor -> 145 (15 pieces adding +3)
    Hero attack with lvl 3 armor lvl 3 stars -> 160 (lvl 3 star = +1 attribute)

when training troops the above fictional hero is counted as having 145 attack not 160.

thus the armor it self is counted but not the star levels on that armor.

I am working out combat next as i figured i would try and check the hardest one next. Unfortunately I have run into an issue where the old defense formulas do not seem accurate (or the old attack formulas are not accurate) and so i am having to find some base cases that take time to figure out.

Quote Originally Posted by Selak View Post
    that is correct. the research gear itself is added in (like lvl 4 shield or lvl 3 charms) but the star levels on the gear is not.

when training troops the above fictional hero is counted as having 145 attack not 160.

I am working out combat next as i figured i would try and check the hardest one next. Unfortunately I have run into an issue where the old defense formulas do not seem accurate (or the old attack formulas are not accurate) and so i am having to find some base cases that take time to figure out.
    Keep up the research it is appreciated...not sold on your theories completely, but your winning me over bit by bit, and more examples like above with supporting doc...are exactly what is needed for age 2...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Selak View Post

Nice work, I'm happy it only takes the Delicate and Flawless Gems you can grab off any NPC really, otherwise this would upset quite a few people. Its still kind of ridiculous though....

http://img682.imageshack.us/i/evonysig.jpg/
    HC: 6 2 0 0 | HH:29

well ill have to get my stars up to 8 and see if it has any effect on my archer Q