Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: changing email and facebook

Default changing email and facebook

hello, i was wondering how do i change my email i log into facebook with and how to link my evony account to a different facebook accout?

You cannot change which facebook account you log in with. As for changing your email on facebook, that isn't anything that Evony can help with. You should check your facebook settings.

sry i worded it wrong.. i have a new facebooki would like to link my evony account too. and i need to change my primary email on evony.. i go to account and can only change the second email account.. thank you and sry for the confusin

No problem. You still cannot change the facebook account you are linked to, nor can you change your primary email because that is your login ID.

i cant do either? i had my email hacked.. so i made a new email and facebook.. so that means they can get on my evony if they wanted too?

Just put your new email as your secondary. Any password reset requests will only go to the secondary email. For facebook, I'd suggest you change your password.

well even if they get on my facebook they can access my evony can they? do they have to have my password?

also when i go to account on evony and click link evony to facebook it doesn't show a facebook accout, so is it even linked with facebook anymore?

can i atleast not make my old facebook account not be linked to my evony?

Whoa, ok, first of all please stop spamming.

Evony has to work hand-in-hand with facebook to provide the link-ups and facebook's system is such that we can't switch out which account you link to. I don't understand all the why's and wherefore's, but our tech team tried their best and it just isn't going to happen until facebook changes things some.

Changing your facebook password should lock people out of the account. If you have worries about the security of your facebook account, I'd contact facebook.

And to prevent people linking up through facebook to your evony account, just delete the application on the facebook page.