Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attacking npc with warriors

Default Attacking npc with warriors

hey i am trying to do farming with warror because they are quick to build and to get to the npc quicker too .

lvl1 - 4k warriors loss 89
    lvl2 ?
    lvl3?
    lvl4?
    lvl5?
    lvl6?
    lvl7?
    lvl8?
    lvl9?
    lvl10?
    Last edited by TaliaDau; 06-26-2010 at 06:18 AM.

Attack a level 5 NPC with 400ballista and 500transporters, then send a wave 3minutes afterwards of 10k warriors. You will lose 5k warriors but gain 1k prestige, 100k xp for hero. Small plunder because the ballista and transporters have already been and plundered. I will post a picture of the reports if someone tells me how to edit them to make them big

thanks and do you think its easier to plunder with warriors or ballistas for getting stuff quickly

Well it depends, for example i'll use a level 5 seen it is the highest attack without loss.

400 Ballista + 500 Transporters will plunder without loss and take:
    3000000 (3million food), 180000 (180k lumber, iron, gold and stone).
    This is the lowest method of attacking a level 5 NPC without loss. All my techs are level 10. If you unsure about this try it with 550 Ballista first and work your way down to 400. (Do NOT go below 400 or you will lose)

For warriors on a level 5:

400 Ballista + 500 Transporters will plunder without loss and take:
    3000000 (3million food), 180000 (180k lumber, iron, gold and stone).
    This is the lowest method of attacking a level 5 NPC without loss. All my techs are level 10. If you unsure about this try it with 550 Ballista first and work your way down to 400. (Do NOT go below 400 or you will lose)

Time your attacks right, just say a Ballista and Transporter attack takes: 16minutes, and a warriors attack takes: 9minutes. Send the warriors attack when the ballista attack is at 6minutes. That way the warriors attack will hit 3minutes after the Ballista attack.

From doing this, I gained: One Freedom Medal, Hero Experience: 93212, Loyalty: -2, Public Grievance: -2, Loyalty 88. (Ballista Attack). Resources: 3000000 (3million food), 180000 (180k lumber, iron, gold and stone).

From doing this, I gained: One Courage Medal, Hero Experience: 101646, Loyalty: -2, Public Grievance: -2, Loyalty 88. 36000 (36k food), 2160 (lumber, iron and stone), 5400 (gold).

But just using warriors your looking at losing 25k at the least, never try'd it.

at lvl10 logistics you need 400 trans for a lvl5 NPC, and if the hero has a decent attack you can send as low as 350 bally (even down to 325 but thats pushing loss risk).

Thanks Raven for my awesome sig!!!

• lvl1 - 2k warriors - N/A
    • lvl2 - 5k warriors - N/A
    • lvl3 - 15k warriors - N/A
    • lvl4 - 50k warriors - N/A
    • lvl5 - 50k warriors - N/A
    • lvl6 - 60k warriors - N/A
    • lvl7 - 100k warriors - 20k+ average
    • lvl8 - 100k warriors - 36k average
    • lvl9 - 100k warriors - between 60 - 90k losses (hero must be 295+attack)
    • lvl10 - dont go there

This is what i use / used to use when hitting barbs, this gives good hero xp, its quick, warriors are cheep, and gives you a prestige bonus (if this is what your looking for).

N/A = Been so long since i hit with warriors i cant remember the losses.

Hope this helps. (:
    [Ninno20 aka Olympia aka Rhys]
    and i will remember your name and face
    on the day you are judged by the funhouse cast
    and i will rejoice in your fall from grace
    with a cane through the sky like "none shall pass"

Quote Originally Posted by LordPoweer View Post
    3minutes afterwards of 10k warriors. You will lose 5k warriors but gain 1k prestige,
    Not when you at 10 city lv10 and lv12 1k will be very high
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatKhans View Post
    It's been great fun but evony completely wrecked my game for no reason
    Quote Originally Posted by --Albert Einstein, physicist, Nobel laureate (1879-1955) View Post
    If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.

2k warriors against a 2 will get u like 1k losses only one i know nobody has said
    TY kailbomb

no i dont know how to use punctuation no i dont want to spell rite and no i dont like to cap so dont ask

I am currently working on a guide for hitting NPC's with warriors. I released part 5 (Link in Underline). already and am still working on the others. A full guide will be posted soon.
    Last edited by LordPoweer; 06-28-2010 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xkingtutx View Post
    2k warriors against a 2 will get u like 1k losses only one i know nobody has said
    aint that if you send workers with them also?
    [Ninno20 aka Olympia aka Rhys]
    and i will remember your name and face
    on the day you are judged by the funhouse cast
    and i will rejoice in your fall from grace
    with a cane through the sky like "none shall pass"