Thread: Evony Quick-Start Guide

Default Evony Quick-Start Guide

Hi guys,

I wrote a great Quick-Start guide for Evony!
    http://www.evonynet.com/start/

It will get you past the growing pains of the game and into the fun more quickly. By step 60, you will be a Knight with triple your starting resources!

Feedback is welcome.

- fromAnywhere

Server 10 just opened five hours ago! It's a great place to test the quick-start guide!

Default Looks good

By the looks of it, it should help someone start pretty quick. I'll have to try it when server 11 is out.

Hey Acidspit, server 10 just opened, why wait until server 11? You're only 5 hours behind the first person on 10
    - fromAnywhere

Quote Originally Posted by fromAnywhere View Post
    Hey Acidspit, server 10 just opened, why wait until server 11? You're only 5 hours behind the first person on 10
    Because I already started somewhat on 10 :P

Hey, I have tried your guide and I can say that it is really helpful. Thank you.

this thing is so good i just started playing this game and was a little lost but now i have an idea and man my city is growing thanks for the info.

I have a question.

So, I was reading the part about how you should only have 1 farm and ironmine and fill the rest up with lumbermills and quarrys. You stated that food is cheap and Iron is cheap, so buy them.

I've built a marketplace and I checked the buy/sell costs for everything. Yes, food is extremely cheap, but everything else is about equally expensive.

I'm playing on server 10, which I understand to be a relatively new server, so I don't know if this is something that just happens early on in a server. My question is: Should I keep with what you suggest and buy my iron, or should I divide my land into three parts producing wood, iron, and stone equally?

By the way, so far the guide is amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Myhrlynn View Post
    I have a question.

So, I was reading the part about how you should only have 1 farm and ironmine and fill the rest up with lumbermills and quarrys. You stated that food is cheap and Iron is cheap, so buy them.

I've built a marketplace and I checked the buy/sell costs for everything. Yes, food is extremely cheap, but everything else is about equally expensive.

I'm playing on server 10, which I understand to be a relatively new server, so I don't know if this is something that just happens early on in a server. My question is: Should I keep with what you suggest and buy my iron, or should I divide my land into three parts producing wood, iron, and stone equally?

By the way, so far the guide is amazing!
    Food is probly gonna shoot up because of the NPC nerf. Do 4 equal parts, then if there is a clear advantage to producing one or more type of resource, convert the producers of the cheapest resource(s) into the more expensive one(s).

Ok, I'll do that, thanks.